Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (3 Viewers)

SuperFred

Can someone change the title and add "rumour" please, reads like a telegraph headline!

skybluepm2

I can tell you categorically there has been no offer for CCFC from Hoffman and Elliott to Sisu, let alone a bid accepted. Rumours are false

Gilbert

pusbccfc

I'm happy to dream.

chiefdave

Simon Gilbert says its bullshit...........so it must be!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't believe it at first but now I think there might be something in it!

Could believe that Hoffman and Elliot still had interest but the idea they managed to formulate a bid on Friday in a Costa and have it accepted the next day is stretching it. The 'proof' doesn't give proof of anything other than some mates met for a coffee.

oldfiver

I didn't believe it at first but now I think there might be something in it!

Could believe that Hoffman and Elliot still had interest but the idea they managed to formulate a bid on Friday in a Costa and have it accepted the next day is stretching it. The 'proof' doesn't give proof of anything other than some mates met for a coffee.

Hoffman and Elliot were at Wembley together last weekend and sit in the stand together most very game - so nothing new there
Spam_can.png

rupert_bear

I just reckon when and if any bid to buy ccfc and get it out of the clutches of these parasites who presently own us it will happen quietly and quickly. Could this speculation be true ? I have my doubts think it's just a rumour.

wingy

Doesn't feel right to me.
Some of the things re where we're playing next year don't suggest she or Fisher are ready to exit yet.

skybluesam66

it may be true it may be not
1 thing you can be sure of is that if they have signed a confidentiality statement, they wont be spouting off to the local rag - especially one which the selling party have banned from press conferences

SkyBlue_Bear83

Gilbert is about as believable and credible now as this and every other rumour on there internet, if there is something going on Gilbert will be the last one to know and will copy, paste the article after everyone else already knows.

ccfclinney

Gilbert is about as believable and credible now as this and every other rumour on there internet, if there is something going on Gilbert will be the last one to know and will copy, paste the article after everyone else already knows.
Said he's spoke to Hoffman or Elliott..

oldfiver

If you'd read my following post in reply to Nick I said I didn't think it was Fisher and that I didn't believe the rumour
Apologies if I missed the post but the post I replied to, on its own, does not add up

Its not even a rumour is it - just someone throwing out a wild statement for their own purposes

Sky Blue Harry H

We will see , I do get a lot of info from very reliable sources , for example I found out beavon and Reilly was joining 24 hours before fans knew , I found out Venus was leaving a week before people started talking .
I wouldn't dismiss this

I would be seriously happy with this. Regardless of whether it ends up being right or wrong, don't see Evo as being a wind up merchant. Fingers crossed!

gruffskyblue

To be fair it does look like Armstrong and Eastwood from Wasps.

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 68

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Apologies if I missed the post but the post I replied to, on its own, does not add up

Its not even a rumour is it - just someone throwing out a wild statement for their own purposes
It was meant to be tongue in cheek. I agree there are probably going to be lots of these over the next few months.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Said he's spoke to Hoffman or Elliott..
I don't believe him, he's the sort of ego that would lie to make himself feel important.

Even if he did, it's possible they would lie to him as they don't want it to be splashed all over the CT within the hour. I dunno how these things work but there could be some sort of confidentiality agreement, so telling a journalist would almost certainly break such an agreement if it exists.

fernandopartridge

I don't believe him, he's the sort of ego that would lie to make himself feel important.

Even if he did, it's possible they would lie to him as they don't want it to be splashed all over the CT within the hour. I dunno how these things work but there could be some sort of confidentiality agreement, so telling a journalist would almost certainly break such an agreement if it exists.
Or they are subtle with words, I don't believe it would be those two who actually became the club's owners.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread