Match Thread Rotherham United vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 5th Oct (4 Viewers)

cc84cov

Why drop McFadzean He’s such a leader bla bla bla, f off! Some people on here are clueless. If you couldn’t see why he needed dropping after the errors he kept making last game you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Your not wrong pal

Sky Blue Pete

Why drop McFadzean He’s such a leader bla bla bla, f off! Some people on here are clueless. If you couldn’t see why he needed dropping after the errors he kept making last game you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Good shout that actually rose should really have been in this morning

PVA

Wtf has happened to mcfazdean , looked like a rock start of the season, to a total liability. Clear it or pass it back to the keeper!!!

He's looked good defensively, by that I mean he heads and kicks everything pretty well. But on the ball he's a total bomb scare and has been all season , I've been saying it since the Bolton game.

Esoterica

What's wrong with McFadzean? He is constantly playing us into trouble, every game. I mean, what's wrong with him?
Looks too slow to be playing that style of football to me, he's a big 32 year old. Trouble is we'll be pressed all season now when teams have seen that. Might need a rethink.

fellatio_Martinez

Maybe this will start giving people realistic expectations of where we'll finish this season.

Look at the table on New Years day and then start talking about promotion.

robbiekeane

We've simply not been able to handle their pressing and once the panic sets it it needs experience and leadership to provide the calmness on the ball to reverse it. Unfortunately in this team that's McFadzean and he's been at the heart of the issues.
Good summary

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I was looking at the subs list and we literally only had Bakayoko on there who is even remotely an attacking option.

Looking further ahead than the shower of shit today, with Jobello now out we are looking a bit thin on the ground. Might need a formation change.

pusbccfc

October, big followings come out, always happens.

Gazolba

Rotherham are a very big, physical side ......
How many times do we say that about our opponents?
How come we are never the big, physical side?

torchomatic

ccfcway

How many times do we say that about our opponents?
How come we are never the big, physical side?

in the same way opposing managers have said "ccfc are the best team we have played this season"

swings and roundabouts

torchomatic

Paul Anthony

Oh look. Another pass. Another Rotherham goal. Are we actually taking the piss now?

Users who are viewing this thread