Match Thread Rotherham United FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 25th Oct (1 Viewer)

coop

We look fucking terrible Rotherham are the worst side we've played.Changes needed at half time not 75 minutes MR.

PVA

Missed the first 25 mins as it wasn't showing on red button

Rotherham are terrible and we should win this.

Ayari grew into it and was able to find some decent pickets towards the end of the half but just not effective and incisive enough

Sheaf and Dasilva the best players

Adge

Be very surprised if Ayari comes back out for the second half. Abysmal.

Jamesimus

I don't think Robins will take Ayari off at half time, because that's like a public hanging. But really, he should.

The kids tried I think, but he's just getting bashed all over and doesn't seem to have the strength in the ball to be able play his game.

Evo1883

I mean , still 45 mins which you'd imagine will definitely be better than the 1st half .

It's just been a nothing game atm , a tough watch .. they've had 1 good chance , we've had 3 or 4 we should have done more with

SeaSeeEffCee

Simms has probably stunk the place out for enough games in a row now. Time for Wright to take his place for a bit until he’s done the same and we swap again.

Great_Expectations

Like to know where the positive brigade are

season is about to just not getting dragged into anything silly

Yasin Ayari needs to get off this pitch

No it’s not.

We’ve had a bang average start to the season, but we’re 13 games in and have our better players coming back, with a big improvement coming in Jan.

Christ, we’re not even losing and we still have 45 mins to play.

shmmeee

Like to know where the positive brigade are

season is about to just not getting dragged into anything silly

Yasin Ayari needs to get off this pitch

We just look an AM and a couple of strikers short of a decent team. And we have an AM on the bench.

Briles

I genuinely hand on heart fell asleep after 30 mins. Only time I've done that whilst watching something was jools Holland hootenanny

Nick

Administrator
I don't think Robins will take Ayari off at half time, because that's like a public hanging. But really, he should.

The kids tried I think, but he's just getting bashed all over and doesn't seem to have the strength in the ball to be able play his game.

He might keep him on until 80 and bring ohare on? Or if it's for saka it will be 65th minute.

For what he's offered we could have had Wright on up front instead.

Marty

Dimms has to put that chance away, he's been poor today.

Greggs

I judge each game at a time. This one we haven’t shown any passion. Just powder puff. Ayari may as well be sat next to me in my living room. Godden and Simms have been pathetic. Sheaf our best player again
First game you've watched? ;)

Brighton Sky Blue

Really don't think we've been as bad as most are making out. Little lacking cohesion in the final third. Ayari needs to do more to link it & the decision making in the wide areas hasn't been perfect.

Simms' one touch stuff is really good, it's when he wants to control it himself he struggles.

Eccles' set pieces have been wank but think he's generally been positive in possession.
It looks disjointed and slow all over the pitch as per usual, we're fortunate not to be going in behind too. Against a team bang in trouble and with a patched up defence we're threatening little.

Really poor.

rob9872

MVE our biggest threat, need to get the ball to him quicker and more often. In acres and ignored at least twice.

Ashdown

Simms fucking useless, nothing up front . Wright is utter tosh too we know .Whoever recommended these clowns should be kicked into the gutter ASAP.

steve101

My opinion of Ayari and Da Silva has not improved after that, particularly the former. Da Silva has had so much of the ball but has done very little with it - one decent cross I think. We are missing energy in midfield. They have it in Rathbone. Some poor decision making throughout. Hopefully it will get better. Surely a half-time Sakamota for Ayari sub.

skybluecam

No it’s not.

We’ve had a bang average start to the season, but we’re 13 games in and have our better players coming back, with a big improvement coming in Jan.

Christ, we’re not even losing and we still have 45 mins to play.
We’re a player away from our strongest 11 and look on a par with relegation fodder Rotherham…

Jamesimus

He might keep him on until 80 and bring ohare on? Or if it's for saka it will be 65th minute.

For what he's offered we could have had Wright on up front instead.

Yeah he will stick to his preffered times on this as per haha

Users who are viewing this thread