Rotherham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have a feeling this may be a very cold and boring 0-0 draw. I hope I am wrong though!

Astute

Don't care as long as we win and score at the start of the game or near the end :)

mi1o

i had a dream about this game last night and we won 3-0 so thats what im going with. ill be putting a fiver on that too so lets hope it comes in. prolly pushing my luck having them down as not scoring though right ;) ??

shmmeee

Any kind of win please. Don't care how it comes. I fear 0-0 or a tight loss without Clarke though.

Del Boy 82

Need a result tonight so the team don't loose confidence for a big following Saturday. 2-1 for me, Wilson an moussa. Think moussa will have a good game tonight, an he's due a goal aswel.

coop

3 points a must and i think.the moose will get a couple theyve got no strikers so they are a cert.for a couple of goals

M&B Stand

We're a bit Jekyll & Hyde. I'd love a 1-0 win, would brighten my week up no end and set us up nicely for Saturday.

covhead1

4-0 to us.

the gloves are gonna be off for this one, Rotherham are going to be taken apart.

PUSB

Nonleagueherewecome

7-5 to City.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Barton out of the squad??

Christie dropped to the bench

Daniels and Thomas in midfield, expected to be just behind Wilson

Murphy, Phillips, Clarke, Webster, Adams, Fleck, Baker, Thomas, Moussa, Daniels, Wilson

Scotland's next biggest thing on the bench for Rotherham :D

ajsccfc

I really need to stop turning the radio on while they're airing old commentary, hearing Stern John had just scored raised a few questions.

Tough ask tonight without Leon Clarke. Also Callum Wilson on 4 yellows and no back up striker in sight. Will the goals dry up, we shall see.

Hobo

3-0 Rotherham, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not that he'd have started, but Barton is injured. That result has knocked the wind out of the fans sails, judging by the twitchiness on here (me included). I want a win - but just as important, I don't want a defeat. 3 points would be great to take and pump everybody up for Saturday.

ajsccfc

Daniels has a real chance to stake a claim to a more regular spot tonight, hopefully that's enough motivation to drag us along to a relieved win.

pusbccfc

20+ goal a season striker (at academy level...) in Daniels up front.

Users who are viewing this thread