Rotherham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Daniels is lacking :( struggling up front

Speng

Yep , after the 94 th min against Bradford and that effort on sat we def need 3 points tonight ,

LastGarrison

Heard more Atmosphere at the old reserve fixtures.

Pound to get in. Sat in the old Main Stand. Loved it.

Remember as teenagers griefing Nigel Spink as he walked off the pitch at half time and he stuck his middle finger up at us. After the initial shock you had to say fair play to him. :D

valiant15

Pound to get in. Sat in the old Main Stand. Loved it.

Remember as teenagers griefing Nigel Spink as he walked off the pitch at half time and he stuck his middle finger up at us. After the initial shock you had to say fair play to him. :D

I used to like watching the reserves. Sat in the old sky blue stand with a handfull of others. Im sure we used to get in free with a st?

Nick

Administrator
Loads of late teenage lads fighting to get a free football, they even brought back packs in case they won one.

They should be having a beer, times have changed

Grendel

I used to like watching the reserves. Sat in the old sky blue stand with a handfull of others. Im sure we used to get in free with a st?

Yes it was free

wingy

Loads of late teenage lads fighting to get a free football, they even brought back packs in case they won one.

They should be having a beer, times have changed

I hear Sam has to toss them into the Crowd now so as not to launch them out of the Ground

Grendel

If it wasn't for reserve games, I'm not sure I'd believe Willie Boland ever existed.

He wasn't given the nickname The Invisible Man for nothing

Sky Blue Harry H

If it wasn't for reserve games, I'm not sure I'd believe Willie Boland ever existed.

ajs - I've had enough mate - please explain your avatar and, in exchange for the explanation, if you're in Fenny Drayton on Saturday I'll buy you a beer (as long as you're not wearing that shirt) :eek:

Delboycov

Seems like confidence is lacking as well as any strength in depth....good spell right now though and we desperately need a goal.

Users who are viewing this thread