Rotherham attendance (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

I know people not really been interested in years now going to games after getting back in through ifollow. The team being unbelievable might help too.

It’s the same argument the music industry tried against piracy and my boss is currently forcing me to investigate with sharing of user accounts. More people accessing your product is generally a good thing and will lead to more people paying for the premium experience.

Briles

I'll be there! Sadly it'll be my first game of the season due to work commitments but I'm binning off my 5-a-side team on the Tues (They're all Blues and Villa fans anyway). Plus bringing the little un. Big game!

pusbccfc

Rather more turned up against Sunderland. Don't want it to be a 'home' game for them with their big crowd on TV.

Covkid1968#

Sure it will have been mentioned in SBT but Facebook Cov page saying no ifollow for the game..... seems odd.... but if true will be interesting to see if this adds to the numbers

shmmeee

Sure it will have been mentioned in SBT but Facebook Cov page saying no ifollow for the game..... seems odd.... but if true will be interesting to see if this adds to the numbers

It’s true the club tweeted it the other day. It’s because it was a Saturday game originally.

That said it won’t add to numbers, iFollow is just the latest thing for certain people to have a go at fans they deem lesser. Away attendances have continued to grow since it’s introduction.

clint van damme

I know 6 people who are going to this, 4 of whom have only been to St.Andrews a couple of times and 2 who have not been at all, (1 of them does most away games) so hopefully that an indicator of an improved home attendance.

CV22SBA

It’s true the club tweeted it the other day. It’s because it was a Saturday game originally.

That said it won’t add to numbers, iFollow is just the latest thing for certain people to have a go at fans they deem lesser. Away attendances have continued to grow since it’s introduction.
It says it’s just not available in the UK but overseas fans can still watch. So I guess you can just use a VPN and make out you’re in Spain?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You’re spot on. Whatever your gripes with the owners, whatever your problem with the council or wasps, this season is a once in a generation season, if not longer- I would go as far as to say if you could but just can’t be fucked to support the team in a season like this then you never will- you really don’t have any business claiming to support this club.
Been a season ticket holder since 1975 and been every year as a season ticket holder other than 1981, the year at Northampton and this season.
I haven't any business claiming to support CCFC in the same way as you aren't a total twat.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Talk slowly and clearly so I know what you’re on about, there’s a good lad
It's written down, or are you just thick?
send me a winking emoji to make it really funny, there's a good lad.

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

I will be there another days holiday used at work. Night games are not the best for me

Users who are viewing this thread