Rotherham attendance (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

How many we thinking then ? Surely we will have the biggest crowd for our fans this season ? Absolutely HUGE match the players & staff need everyone behind them.

lord_garrincha

Pompey crowd = 6,983 (1,523 away)

I expect something similar from Rotherham (took 1.7k to Lincoln on a Friday night) so, yeah, definitely 7k+ on a Tuesday night, which is schools half-term in Coventry... who would have thought that?

Sky Blue Harry H

Sunderland will be 8k max, as it's on TV at 12noon. No way 12k, although it should be.

Adge

7000 would be a decent turnout but remember it’s a Tuesday night, albeit half term. I expect a similar gate to that of the Portsmouth match.
Sunderland around 7-8000.

Otis

Pompey crowd = 6,983 (1,523 away)

I expect something similar from Rotherham (took 1.7k to Lincoln on a Friday night) so, yeah, definitely 7k+ on a Tuesday night, which is schools half-term in Coventry... who would have thought that?
Not in Brum it's not though. They are off this week.

as13

Can't see Rotherham bringing them numbers Lincoln is less than a hours drive away, and a Friday night bit different to midweek, Sunderland very difficult to judge live on sky being shown live at the stadium of doom.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

It’s pitiful.... we can sell out the kop and behind the goal for the cup.... but top of the table critical game a paltry 6000 turn up.... pathetic support and far too many using Brum and a Tues night as an excuse.

Night football under the lights with an atmosphere is class... if you live in Cov or the surrounding area and don’t have work or care responsibilities and are able bodied you have no excuse. Stop making up daft stuff when basically you can’t be arsed to put the effort in. ..... Don’t piggy back on everyone else’s support and pitch up at potential end of season celebrations.

Rant over

Ring Of Steel

It’s pitiful.... we can sell out the kop and behind the goal for the cup.... but top of the table critical game a paltry 6000 turn up.... pathetic support and far too many using Brum and a Tues night as an excuse.

Night football under the lights with an atmosphere is class... if you live in Cov or the surrounding area and don’t have work or care responsibilities and are able bodied you have no excuse. Stop making up daft stuff when basically you can’t be arsed to put the effort in. ..... Don’t piggy back on everyone else’s support and pitch up at potential end of season celebrations.

Rant over

You’re spot on. Whatever your gripes with the owners, whatever your problem with the council or wasps, this season is a once in a generation season, if not longer- I would go as far as to say if you could but just can’t be fucked to support the team in a season like this then you never will- you really don’t have any business claiming to support this club.

Liquid Gold

Thats nice, but it's at St Andrews.
meme_kid.jpg

tskezz

They’ve sold 1800 and it’s been on general sale since last Friday so can’t see them bringing 3.5K.
I saw them saying no train from Sunderland would get them to Birmingham on time, so i cant see that number ether.

I think we'll get 8-10k for Rovrum

Liquid Gold

Encourage a few more to get up there
I think he means as it should push more people to attended. Although most people will still VPN im guessing
I think it will probably push the attendance up a little bit that’s only £15 a ticket. I follow is £10 and the majority goes to the club. If it isn’t available to pay for people will probably go to some dodgy pub or find a free stream by some wankers ripping the club off.

ccfchoi87

I think it will probably push the attendance up a little bit that’s only £15 a ticket. I follow is £10 and the majority goes to the club. If it isn’t available to pay for people will probably go to some dodgy pub or find a free stream by some wankers ripping the club off.

Good point. Didn’t think of it that way. I guess someone like yourself who lives outside of Cov would have paid £10 but will now probably stream.

tskezz

in my opinion i think a lot of the more casual fans, and i don't mean that in a bad way, would be tempted to go. A lot of people will not know how to get a stream up and wont know the pubs showing it and when it comes down to the day, especially if we win this weekend, will just think shall we head over.

We'll see anyway

Sky Blue Pete

in my opinion i think a lot of the more casual fans, and i don't mean that in a bad way, would be tempted to go. A lot of people will not know how to get a stream up and wont know the pubs showing it and when it comes down to the day, especially if we win this weekend, will just think shall we head over.

We'll see anyway
Hope so

Liquid Gold

I know people not really been interested in years now going to games after getting back in through ifollow. The team being unbelievable might help too.

Users who are viewing this thread