Match Thread Rochdale vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Feb (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

2-1 to us.

Bet the life savings on it.

giphy.gif

Paul Anthony

Boy, we made that harder than it needed to be! But, we did it. And that's all that matters. Tuesday is an absolutely massive game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Made it hard for ourselves conceding from another hoof down the middle but it's more points on the board.

covcity4life

Ill take that!

Quite annoyed to cocnede like that and once again makenit nwrve wracking but wins are wins ans this was huge

Shame rotheram won but we gained on ponpey abd ipswhich

Ill take a draw tuesday but if we can win fuck me we genuinly will be favs to lift title

Marty

Get in, made hard work of it towards the end, but another 3 points. Massive test on Tuesday night.

stevefloyd

We keep nicking these wins but it would be nice for the lads to put a game to bed early so we can relax and enjoy it for a change

no_loyalty

Two massive games now, would love to get the six points.

SkyBlueCRJ

Rotherham scoring last minute, Wycombe beating Tranmere in the end and Sunderland winning shows we can’t let up. Now onto Rotherham and Sunderland.

Magwitch

Got to get our goalscoring boots on, seemed to have enough openings to have put this game to bed by half-time. But a win is a win got to be happy however it comes.

Ring Of Steel

Not sure why so many people seemed massively nervous- they wouldn’t have scored had we not got the second, that was pretty comfortable.

covcity4life

Worried abiut next 3. What if we lose them all? Still be in it i guess

Looking st 13 fixtures i can see 7 to 8 wins and thats writing off the next 3

Why cant our rivals just fall away! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread