Match Thread Rochdale vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Feb (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

We've had a lot of "Next three games" threads but I'm really looking forward to the next three and by the end we'll have a much clearer picture of where we stand.
Think hard before a knee jerk answer but could 5 points possibly be better than 6 over the three games?

usskyblue

The conditions weren’t the best, the pitch was pretty awful. There were a lot misplaced passes, poor control. A lack of savviness when trying to close the game out...but certainly no lack of guts and tireless running. We have a winning habit and this team fights for each other.

We can turn it on with style but we can also grind out results.

That’s a sign of Champions right there

rob9872

Snap your hands off for a draw on Tuesday & Sunday now.

shmmeee

We've had a lot of "Next three games" threads but I'm really looking forward to the next three and by the end we'll have a much clearer picture of where we stand.
Think hard before a knee jerk answer but could 5 points possibly be better than 6 over the three games?

Depends 6 against Rotherham and Sunderland would be better IMO

rob9872

Fuck that, why should we settle for a draw?

Two wins for me, let's bring them on!
Not about settling, wouldnt yoi take it if offered? 2 more games gone, top of the heap and they all have to plau eachother yet. Of course I'd like 6 and there's a chance we could get them, but offered 2 draws and I'd say thanks and move on.

cc84cov

Don’t anyone come on here flapping it with your bullshit “I’ll take a draw,I’m so worried”

worried about what ? Fucking Rotherham & Sunderland ? Behave No1 can live with us with ball at feet in this division this is our time !!!!

clint van damme

Is anyone else concerned by Kelly's form?

Been poor for a few games now in my opinion.
Now either Robins thinks he's playing ok in which case fine, I'll bow to his superior knowledge or he just doesn't trust anyone else to play there which is a concern and perhaps the reason Kelly seems to be the only midfielder not getting rotated.

cc84cov

Now either Robins thinks he's playing ok in which case fine, I'll bow to his superior knowledge or he just doesn't trust anyone else to play there which is a concern and perhaps the reason Kelly seems to be the only midfielder not getting rotated.
Have to agree he’s been below his usual level or is it that Walsh is that good he’s making Kelly look that way ? But he’s our leader he does so much on and off the pitch we need him

Tommo1993

Personally think he looks a little fatigued.

Brighton Sky Blue

Worried abiut next 3. What if we lose them all? Still be in it i guess

Looking st 13 fixtures i can see 7 to 8 wins and thats writing off the next 3

Why cant our rivals just fall away! Lol

We'll lose at some point and can afford to lose a couple with games in hand on everyone else. But those around us will lose as well

SkyBlueCRJ

Worried abiut next 3. What if we lose them all? Still be in it i guess

Looking st 13 fixtures i can see 7 to 8 wins and thats writing off the next 3

Why cant our rivals just fall away! Lol

If we lose them all then I think that probably just shows we weren’t good enough for automatics anyway...

clint van damme

Have to agree he’s been below his usual level or is it that Walsh is that good he’s making Kelly look that way ? But he’s our leader he does so much on and off the pitch we need him

Was tying to watch him as much as I could today (though wasn't at the game) and it looked at times as though the game was passing him by in the first half.

Was there last week and came away with the same opinion.

torchomatic

In a MacDonalds on the edge of Rochdale. We played well first half, but they had more possession in the second. Rubbish goal to give away, the defence just literally switched off

Great three points though. Annoying Rotherham scored in injury time.

Anyway, back to the nuggets.

cc84cov

In a MacDonalds on the edge of Rochdale. We played well first half, but they had more possession in the second. Rubbish goal to give away, the defence just literally switched off

Great three points though. Annoying Rotherham scored in injury time.

Anyway, back to the nuggets.
Enjoy Torch #PUSB

MatthewWallis

Big ask but next two games are must win. No one really seems to be dropping points, we need to take our chance and not rely on other teams beating those around us!

Users who are viewing this thread