Match Thread Rochdale vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Feb (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I’m buzzing. Has to be an ifollow for me this afternoon but I’ll be the one going mental in St Ives if we win.

Tommo1993

Changed my mind for the third time to go to this one. Had to scrape the money from the piggy bank. Tough old month! I’m not predicting this one.

steve cooper

The wait is unbearable ... been doing stupid jobs around the house just to use up time..... mind you the swan display I’ve created with some simple but effective toilet paper origami looks fecking amazing.
Yes, every game until the end of the season will feel like the most important game ever (assuming we stay in contention for an auto spot)

Great_Expectations

Add me to the list of those doing anything to speed up the day. So far I’ve been out for coffee twice, bought and collected a chair we don’t really need from eBay, bought two jackets for my and my partner, been for a run and taken my daughter to both sets of Grandparents.

And still an hour to go.

As I can’t be there in person today and it’s iFollow for me, I think the only thing left to do now is have a beer!

Esoterica

ERYppyUWsAAgSn8

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Line up looks good - just hope COH will be as effective from the start. Still think he's most effective off the bench, esp with a second striker. Guess it's Shipley's day to bag us a winner then!

bawtryneal

Reckon that's our most positive starting 11
Think he will start with Shipley and Westbroke on Tuesday night and take a more cautious approach for the first 60 minutes.
Today has to be about 3 points and Tuesday about not losing

Users who are viewing this thread