Match Thread Rochdale vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Feb (1 Viewer)

wingy

The only drawing we should be contemplating is once the trophy's sitting in the cabinet and it's time to get the paper and crayons out.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Money from the ATM for a little party!

Sky Blue Harry H

Well chuffed with the news that they have put a covering on as of today to protect the pitch, allowing groundstaff to work under it, to ensure the game goes ahead. Really happy with that news, as was concerned it would be rained off - a victory up there, with a big following would set us up brilliantly for the Rotherham and Sunderland games. Buzzing for it now!

tskezz

But what does that mean in reality? #whycantiwatchitonifollowdespitethelawsayingicant
You can't show games in between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday by UK law. As far as i know its there so attendances wouldn't suffer for lower league games, fans staying in the pub or at home to watch Liverpool rather than go to the lower league game on their doorstep.

Not sure if anyone remembers when Spanish games used to be on early Saturday night and the first 15 minutes would be of guys sat in the studio talking then it would switch to the game, i assume that was why.

Now i wasn't aware that would matter to a replayed week game. I'm still not entirely convinced to be honest, I'm sure if we looked at Prem games that have been rearranged there would have been ones that have been shown on sky.

higgs

Rumours of Rochdale manager going to Blackpool hopefully it distracts them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread