Rochdale Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Another abysmal performance throughout, Odelusi and Samuels added some more quality in the final third allowing us to get two goals despite playing awful. Shouldn't take long for Pressley to drain the confidence, attacking intent and enthusiasm out of the new lads.

Pressley out

Evo1883

Another abysmal performance throughout, Odelusi and Samuels added some more quality in the final third allowing us to get two goals despite playing awful. Shouldn't take long for Pressley to drain the confidence, attacking intent and enthusiasm out of the new lads.

Pressley out
i dont think the first half was abysmal at all in all fairness

Evo1883

Wasn't particularly good either, good goals yes but in terms of the overall performance it was no different to what we've been seeing imo
I disagree , thought we could have gone in a couple ahead at half time

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wouldn't say it was abysmal.

Second half we were put on the back foot but still created a fair few chances. Sure if one or two that the keeper had to get down low to save had gone in we'd be talking from a completely different gym sheet.

It was scrappy, but we will always get games like that over the course of a season

And it was far better than the last two games I've witnessed, which we've also scored in but the game play wasn't there with it

stupot07

Wasn't particularly good either, good goals yes but in terms of the overall performance it was no different to what we've been seeing imo

I kind of agree, but much better than our recent performances at the ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Nearly crashed my car - Linnel made Nouble man of the match and he and Eakin thought Jackson looked dangerous.

Grendel

We see things differently then, we will always get a couple of chances in this league because its so shite. I saw no change in pattern from the previous games tbh

Rochdale dominated a lot of the second half and we were certainly not worth a win.

stupot07

Nearly crashed my car - Linnel made Nouble man of the match and he and Eakin thought Jackson looked dangerous.

Lol. Jackson's 4 contributions.

2x being out sprinted by centre halves for through balls
1x running into his man with the ball when in a decent position
1x woeful pass nowhere near Samuel on a counter attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Rochdale dominated a lot of the second half and we were certainly not worth a win.

Nope, the draw was a fair result. Both keepers made decent saves.

Pete in Portugal

Is swanson injured?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Swanson joined another club in this window. I suspect he and Miller are the ones who SP had in mind when he said one or two might be going out. If this did happen, it might release enough wages to get a permanent signing in, together with a 5th loan player. Personally I'd try to get rid of Jackson too. He gets in good positions, he's just not strong enough on the ball and loses it far too often.

stupot07

Both his goals for cov have been tap ins from open play.

But you are the same guy who said Jordan Clarke was amazing.....

Perhaps he was talking about Nouble?

fanta2580

I thought Nouble had a good game and only when Pressley decided to move him to the wing did he offer nothing. Jackson is frustrating but he did have one great turn and run towards the end of the game and when given a ball behind the defence does have the ability to make the run and try to create. The game hinged on midfield where we had 1 useful contribution from 4 and as soon as Rochdale made their change on 30 minutes to pack the midfield they controlled that area and slowly got in to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread