Rochdale Match Thread (2 Viewers)

CovisGod

Reda "I want to stay fit for the rest of the season, don't call me sicknote" Johnson, couldn't even last one game since making that statement.

hows the new keeper looking ?

Nick

Administrator
Reda "I want to stay fit for the rest of the season, don't call me sicknote" Johnson, couldn't even last one game since making that statement.

Not had much to do, has commanded the box well though when needed

kg82

Is it definitely an injury? I know players don't want to get injured but if it is, that really is ridiculous.

Grendel

Have done nothing this half at all and have just been going backwards. Poor defending at the corner

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

Att: 7,606.

stupot07

We've been largely poor this half. Fleck has been abysmal, haynes has hardly touched the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Good run by JOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LJC_CCFC

Why we haven't made a sub yet (or prior to the equalise) is beyond me. How couldn't he see the game was turning.

stupot07

We're looking threatening on the counter but not at all in control.

A complete let off, webster slips red blows for a freekick

stupot07

Great save by jones.

Users who are viewing this thread