Rochdale Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

"Big game tomorrow against a free scoring Rochdale"

Sorry, but I'm struggling with this
:confused:

Why are you struggling with this? It's a tough place to go, a tough match. They are scoring for fun.

Or are you one of those that thinks e have a diving right to be in the Prem/Championship and we are 'too big' for this league.

Nick

Administrator
Just saw a lad on my way to work in his Cov Tracky top, Cov Shirt with a bag at a bus stop so I assume he is going to the game. Jammy Sod! :(

Astute

On train with boy and tinnies. Talking to a Hearts supporter. Full of praise for SP. Even knows about our situation.

Getting more confident about today. We will win.

italiahorse

Why are you struggling with this? It's a tough place to go, a tough match. They are scoring for fun.

Or are you one of those that thinks e have a diving right to be in the Prem/Championship and we are 'too big' for this league.

Yep,
Settle for nothing less.

Astute

Made a last minute decision to go today. What's the best way to get to the ground from train station?

Taxi about £7. Have seen there are buses that go to the ground but no details. Will be at train statiin about 11:30 if anyone wants to get in taxi with us.

Otis

On train with boy and tinnies. Talking to a Hearts supporter. Full of praise for SP. Even knows about our situation.

Tough game but ....

Rochdale 3 - 28 Coventry Wasps

2 penalty tries.

We'll miss both.

stupot07

I just can't see why so many are saying a draw or even defeat.
It's not Arsenal we're playing!
I'm saying 3-0 to Cov

The point is what is the realistic ambition/target for this season now we back at ricoh?
Looks like too many happy with mid table mediocrity

How does a fan predicting what he thinks the score will be (not what he wants it to be) show that he is happy with midtable mediocrity?

The realistic target for this season is getting in the top 6. No team wins every single game, and looking at our away form so far this season p4 w0 d2 L2 missing our captain and top scorer a draw away from is a realistic outcome. I hope we win, I want us to win and get back in the top 6 but I think we'll draw. That's got FA to do with a lack of ambition.

Perhaps I should just predict 5-0 wins for every game for the hell of it, look at me I have ambition, get in, champions or Pressley's out.....that's was cathartic I now feel like a good fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

That'll be the tinnies talking to you !!!:D Give 'the boys a shout from me - (family stuff today)

johnwillomagic

Allsopp
Pugh (Think Haynes just needs a rest)
Hines
Webster
Willis
J.Clarke
Thomas
Fleck
O'Brien
Nouble
Jackson

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Philllips, Swanson, Tudgay, Maddison

Astute

Change of plans for me. In cemetary. Was going past and saw a cousin of mine and others I know. Will be at other place in a bit

Astute

Ah you opted to bring the lad then? Or did the missus make that decision for you?

Was bring lad or not go. Don't matter now. Happy as with people I get coach with normally.

chiefdave

Be happy with a point today. Need to pick something up so we can stop one defeat become a run of bad form. Also be nice to show the squad can cope with a couple of injuries / suspensions.

Johnnythespider

Be happy with a point today. Need to pick something up so we can stop one defeat become a run of bad form. Also be nice to show the squad can cope with a couple of injuries / suspensions.
Agree with this. If we are going to get anywhere this season we don't want to be losing 2 in a row at any point

aloisiwouldhavescored

Two changes today from Tuesday night's match. Seb Hines in for Reda Johnson and Pugh in for Ryan Haynes. Haynes has done well, but starting to look a bit tired so a rest will do him good. Pugh had done well there before he got injured. Haynes will get his chance again.

Astute

You and your lad in yellow away tops Astute? Think I seen you heading to the ticket office

Yes that was us. Amazed at the amount of non posters as well as others that have said hello. He must make me stand out :D

Beer is as crap as they said :(

johnwillomagic

Pressley copied my start xi again good lad you know it makes sense. He has differed on a few subs though will be having words with him
about that later!! :D

Would happily take a draw from this one a win huge bonus!! Come on City make me happy. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread