Rochdale (H) match thread (1 Viewer)

Hobo

That's Vincelot damned spellchecker

The Reverend Skyblue

What fucking planet does Mowbray live on, he supposed to stand for attacking football and plays one up front at home to mighty fucking Rochdale, even when we went a goal down he did fuck all and stayed with the fiormation.

next home crowd will be down to 7000 and that's half way to the new breaking figure Seppalla.

Sky Blue Pete

I got shouted down this afternoon for shouting about having no pattern to our play. Stick to it we don't seem to know how to work the ball to arma at all. Got to go for it now!

dadgad

The club is rotten.
Too many mixed messages from owners.
Inevitably erodes confidence.
Spreads like a cancer, impossible to ignore.

covmark

It truly is a curse to be born a Coventry City supporter ATM. Once the dust has settled we just have to keep the faith that it'll turn around I suppose.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Morbray bottler work with boro lads they told me the script i would not have looks after his mates bring back eric black sorry city shit on him

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Grendel

The club is rotten.
Too many mixed messages from owners.
Inevitably erodes confidence.
Spreads like a cancer, impossible to ignore.

Bollocks. Does this cancer follow Mowbray around then as this isn't uncommon with him is it?

The Reverend Skyblue

Or will the latest break even figure change again this week,I predict it will be 18000 so they can use it as another excuse not to invest in the team.

mowbrays record post xmas for the teams he manages is absolute horseshit, what the fuck does he do at his house over the festive season to cause that.

Nick

Administrator
Or will the latest break even figure change again this week,I predict it will be 18000 so they can use it as another excuse not to invest in the team.

mowbrays record post xmas for the teams he manages is absolute horseshit, what the fuck does he do at his house over the festive season to cause that.
So we don't have a decent budget for this league?

Grendel

This squad is capable of less than a point a game over 16. It's not acceptable.

skybluejelly

No wonder Jim obrien was shouting at players in the dressing room . Probably saying things Mowbray did not want to hear..We have been shocking last 3 games This is not a Mowbray out rant .. But we definetely need a plan b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colin Steins Smile

Pre-xmas we had a small squad and apart from the international breaks managed to play a settled team. The addition of players, some of which have been forced due to injury may have unsettled the team, along with our useless owners doing what they do best.....!

However, at the start of the season we predicted mid-table and that's where we'll end up....which is a big improvement on last season.

skybluejelly

This is also where we desperately miss a decent goalie .. Have either Charles cook or burge ever saved a penalty .. Even in a shoot out .. They may have but I can't remember one ..? I think murphy saved 1 in every 3

steveecov

With heavy winter pitches, the team being so lightweight were always going to struggle.T this league requires a more physical presence We've been found out as one dimensional,

Nick

Administrator
This is also where we desperately miss a decent goalie .. Have either Charles cook or burge ever saved a penalty .. Even in a shoot out .. They may have but I can't remember one ..? I think murphy saved 1 in every 3

Burge has, rcc did nothing wrong today

skybluepm2

No bottle from anyone in that team today. We didn't deserve to lose but equally didn't deserve to win. Wrong changes made by mowbray again and the freefall continues as we inevitably slip out of the play offs. Beginning to regret buying my blackpool ticket as the season peters out.

I think Cole needs to play 90 minutes regularly particularly when it needs that but of quality to unlock a defence particularly when it's so tense and his experience is needed. Personally wouldn't give a shit if I never saw Maddison pull on the shirt the arrogant ponce.

Dying to listen to excuses off tm since getting robbed against sheff utd we havnt had a clue how to win matchs any team with a bit of steel in there players and city shit it supported city for40 odd years i think my days as been a sky blue are seriously fading

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
No bottle from anyone in that team today. We didn't deserve to lose but equally didn't deserve to win. Wrong changes made by mowbray again and the freefall continues as we inevitably slip out of the play offs. Beginning to regret buying my blackpool ticket as the season peters out.

I think Cole needs to play 90 minutes regularly particularly when it needs that but of quality to unlock a defence particularly when it's so tense and his experience is needed. Personally wouldn't give a shit if I never saw Maddison pull on the shirt the arrogant ponce.
He's certainly started whinging recently with his arms I'm the air

Ahs his diving is a joke

SkyBlue_Bear83

Need someone in the box, midfielders aren't giving arma the service and Armstrong is going wide and deep to try and get involved and we have no one in the box

stupot07

Linnell is doing my head in, we didn't deserve to lose or win. No bottle, no heart, too many average performances, the tactics are crap, Armstrong totally isolated. 1 man in the box when the balls out wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Need someone in the box, midfielders aren't giving arma the service and Armstrong is going wide and deep to try and get involved and we have no one in the box
That's why Henderson should be given a go

st john

49% possession
9 shots on goal compared to 11
1 corner compared to 7

At home to a lower half team.

Not advocating Mowbray out, and I hate to say this but, IMO the only chance we have this season of making the playoffs is under a different manager.

fernandopartridge

That's why Henderson should be given a go
He'd still be in the box on his own. The problem is our midfield sits so deep. To convey the ball from our defensive 3rd means the attacking 3 get pulled back to the half way line, leaving the striker completely isolated. It's Mowbray's system that's failing. He doesn't seem to know any other way.

Nick

Administrator
He'd still be in the box on his own. The problem is our midfield sits so deep. To convey the ball from our defensive 3rd means the attacking 3 get pulled back to the half way line, leaving the striker completely isolated. It's Mowbray's system that's failing. He doesn't seem to know any other way.
Not if he was up front with armstrong and we tried a different formation

Users who are viewing this thread