Rochdale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

People talking about the significance. Winning in round 1 = 5k prize money and 45% of gate reciept

Considering Vincelot was 25k it's significant for us

We won't be getting much gate receipt, only 1986 there, and Rochdale have to take out matchday expenses before the money's divvied out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Wait did the goal count or not

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jackoskyblue

We won't be getting much gate receipt, only 1986 there, and Rochdale have to take out matchday expenses before the money's divvied out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Still 5k not to be sniffed at

H

Huckerby

Cheers guys. Thought I was jumping round the lounge for nothing then

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

£5k could buy a leg Stupot. Didn't think about that one mate. 'Construct-a-Striker'. In 3 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JulianDarbyFTW

I guess the key thing is 45% of the next opponents gate receipts. If we get a 'bigger' team then it means decent £.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Tudgay gets a second.......but Thomas is offside.

Mowbray berates the decision, but I guess this is the way the new rule works; No more of this active / inactive stuff
Thomas has to make at attempt to play the ball to be given offside doesn't he? Haven't see the goal obviously but the offside rule is still as clear as mud

lifeskyblue

Must go on to nick this now. Will do wonders for confidence if we can after being behind. Come on cityLobelia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

That Bradshaw has hit a hat trick for Walsall (away at Forest). He bagged a few last year - surprised they held onto him?!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thomas has to make at attempt to play the ball to be given offside doesn't he? Haven't see the goal obviously but the offside rule is still as clear as mud

It is still unclear, admittedly, but I saw an article the other day (cant remember where other wise id find it again) where it said the rule had been adapted again, and was not clearer for the officials (nothing about the fans etc).

Something about if a player is in an offside position and 'could' become active, even if they don't, they will get flagged.

Will have a quick google to see if I can find the link.

Users who are viewing this thread