Rochdale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

I understand your point. Just disagree. The offside rule is there to stop people goal hanging to get an unfair advantage. There are several situations where this isn't what is happening so think it's unfair to penalise.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I do have some sympathy for your point of view as it does help to keep game flowing however it also makes it a nightmare for refs and linesmen; gauging in a split second whether someone is interfering, gaining an advantage etc is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

I do have some sympathy for your point of view as it does help to keep game flowing however it also makes it a nightmare for refs and linesmen; gauging in a split second whether someone is interfering, gaining an advantage etc is impossible

Think is though, they can take a second to think regarding offside.

There is always late flags for offside while they wait to see how the play goes before giving it.

Rusty Trombone

Left footed players shouldn't take penalties, it looks wrong, and it is wrong.

[video=youtube_share;s18Se3Oaq1w]http://youtu.be/s18Se3Oaq1w[/video]

lifeskyblue

Yes true but we fans and pundits and managers always quick to berate a Lino for a late flag chalking off a goal etc
Anyway PUSB...on that we can agree

Astute

5 mins to go. Our penalty experts will do it...........

shmmeee

I reckon from what's on: Maddison, Tudgay, Thomas, Lamieras and Fleck to take. Unless stokes or Phillips are a bit handy.

Users who are viewing this thread