Rochdale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Well at least we scored 4 goals tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

Not too disappointed with that. Would have been a good point if it was a league game.

Skyblueweeman

Hope Lameiras (spelling...) head doesn't drop. I know it's not exactly the World Cup final but he's only a nipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrtrench

Not too disappointed with that. Would have been a good point if it was a league game.

Within 90 mins it reads like we were the better side. With Armstrong and the new strikers to come in I reckon we'll beat them in the league.

Kingokings204

Millwall thank god had to play 30 minutes extra also.

Give me a draw Saturday now and I would take it.

shmmeee

If nothing else, we played with a pretty weakened team, especially once JOB and Vincelot had gone off, and more than held our own.

Cook sounds decent. I didn't hear anyone bitch about Martin all game, Phillips, Morris and Thomas all came through well.

Could've been far worse and gives me some confidence it won't all fall apart if Reda gets injured, Armstrong goes back and we lose a couple of midfielders.

stupot07

Any player ratings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Squarks

Character building exercise for the young players and the sense of injustice in loosing on pens after coming back into it could spur them on. We have the manager et al to drive them. Not the end of the world.

ccfc92

Did I miss a second (or more) goal that was disallowed?

@BBCCovSport Disappointing result for the Sky Blues, many arguments to follow on those disallowed goals.

2 or 3 IIRC.

Although they were blown up before the players scored I think...

Ashdown

Not happy, a cup run would have been nice. Hope it hasn't shook the kids confidence. Take a draw at The Den now !

stupot07

2 or 3 IIRC.

Although they were blown up before the players scored I think...

A bit like Armstrongs on sat? Can they really be classed as disallowed?!

Shakeitup

Not a bad thing to go out I would rather all our efforts go on getting promoted

If we can't beat Rochdale, with or without a few first teamers, then I can't really see that happening.

I'd love it if I was wrong,.but just not enough strength in depth. Whatever happened to those signings we kept hearing about in the Telegraph, next few days? Maybe they're all using the same timeline as the new stadium!

Let's hope this is a kick in the arse and the team get something at Millwall.

Users who are viewing this thread