Rochdale : any season ticket holders not going in ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm one of them, but I wondered what other season ticket holders' thoughts were on tomorrow.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When I say I'm one of them, I mean a season ticket holder, and not that I'm boycotting it. At the moment I'm undecided.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's up to you at the end of the day, shouldn't need to ask what others are doing to make up your mind :)

Season Ticket holders are counted anyway.
That's up to me to decide......ironically. Besides, I'm not asking others to tell me what to do. I'm asking them what they're doing. .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Same as me I've changed my mind twice today and there's still a day to go
I ask myself who would buy a ticket for a match and then not go in ? How many of those boycotting have paid for a match day ticket.? We have. Loads on the march no doubt have made sure they haven't forked out .

Johnnythespider

Going to the match, not sure about the march as it depends on timings. Truth is I'd rather be drinking than marching.

christonabike

Im going in. Fooking £30 a ticket in legends so will be thinking of the lads whilst sitting in the warm enjoying a scoop watching soccer Saturday.

stupot07

I'm a ST holder and me +3 will be attending the game to tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Hoping to march but will go into the ground to watch the match, I think there are better ways to hit them in the pocket, not buying merchandise and nobody buys anything in the ground and all the food gets wasted hits the landlords as well.

the rumpo kid

what does that even mean in the context of football support ? are you saying because im not at a game I cant be a supporter ? are you saying the city crest tattooed on my arm means nothing unless im waving it in a crowd ? or are you just another chimp who has posted without thinking ? .

AndreasB

what does that even mean in the context of football support ? are you saying because im not at a game I cant be a supporter ? are you saying the city crest tattooed on my arm means nothing unless im waving it in a crowd ? or are you just another chimp who has posted without thinking ? .

I was supporting what you said actually with reference to a fairly common philosophical question.

Shame you were to ignorant to work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergiesbeard

Hoping to march but will go into the ground to watch the match, I think there are better ways to hit them in the pocket, not buying merchandise and nobody buys anything in the ground and all the food gets wasted hits the landlords as well.

Agree with this, boycott the food and the drinks in ground. Both wasps and Sisu lose out on revenue, maybe this would get the two parties to talk about ground sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread