Robins (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I do rate him and I do like him. Just feel like he has made a number of errors this season.
Even the great Fergie made errors during a season!
Managers won't get every decision spot on or in accordance to your own view.
As said on here McNulty looked to be spent but MR's kept our best striker on, and sure enough McNulty went and made the game safe.
You must look at the overall results given a period of time, the resources at their disposal and as we all know judge on results.
He is doing a terrific job considering the vital injuries he also had to adjust to losing.
Is there a reason for abject awfulness some weeks? Yes it's league 2 players people, not too much MR's can do about that.
The bar has been set high, fans expectation is high in this league and we are in the mix and certainly look one of the better teams in this league.

stevefloyd

Well while we don't always dominate in the majority of games they are there for us to win, nobody has put us to the sword (long may it continue) all thats been missing in some of the games is a goal or 2 IF we had more goals we would be walking away with the league but we are still nicely placed

Johhny Blue

Being serious for a moment. He’s a good fit for the club and that shows. He’s made some mistakes along the way but that’s the nature of the beast. The man that made no mistakes made nothing. Does he ride his luck or is he a lucky manager? He has a lot of shit to deal with and overcome that’s not football related but does effect the footballing side. Hence the constant appeal for supporters. I don’t think we’ll finish in the top 3 but he’s our best chance of that. We’ve been unlucky with injuries and he’s managed to adjust for that and I think he’ll keep us in the playoffs. With JJ and Andrews I think we’d be top 3 for sure. Certainly no taxi required and you’re a knob who’s failed to grasp the situation we’re in if you’ve even contemplated adding the taxi number to your speed dial. When it comes to staff who aren’t squad members Robins is the strongest link. Save your taxi for the weakest.
Or take it yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread