Robins very quiet this pre season (1 Viewer)

Greggs

You mean everyone had the same issues Rotherham had last season. I’m sure we are one of the worst affected clubs currently for whatever reason
Or we're just looking for excuses? It's the same struggle for everyone.
Robins has been quoted saying we're light in midfield with Kelly missing and James no longer with us. Remind me why was Sheaf signed?

Sky Blue Pete

Robins has been quoted saying we're light in midfield with Kelly missing and James no longer with us. Remind me why was Sheaf signed?
Excellent player with potential to take the club forward. Honestly it’s not excuses. We are struggling

Liquid Gold

Word from inside the club is that he got caught playing away from the missus and she forgave him only if he undertook a vow of silence for the off season. He agreed and he just sends instructions to adi via Bluetooth on their Motorola razrs. Was working fine but the instructions about signing ‘more players’ got fucked up and it came though as let’s sign ‘Moore player’ and obviously Adi, as a player, took the instruction as gold and spent the Osti money on him.

procdoc

We still need more depth in that area.

Greggs

We still need more depth in that area.
I guess neither Hamer or Sheaf will be happy on the bench. They are both of age and experience to be first choice DMC's. So why is Robins after another one when we all know Kelly will be in the side when fit. So effectively one of Hamer or Sheaf will be 4th choice. He's recruited wrong imo. We should have 2 strong leaders, hamer and eccles. Others can slot in there in an emergency too.
I'm gonna try to let it go now and hope I'm proved wrong.

better days

I guess neither Hamer or Sheaf will be happy on the bench. They are both of age and experience to be first choice DMC's. So why is Robins after another one when we all know Kelly will be in the side when fit. So effectively one of Hamer or Sheaf will be 4th choice. He's recruited wrong imo. We should have 2 strong leaders, hamer and eccles. Others can slot in there in an emergency too.
I'm gonna try to let it go now and hope I'm proved wrong.
I think Eccles is injured

Londonccfcfan

He’s never one to seek the spotlight but Robins has been incredibly quiet this summer.

maybe the rumours of a difference of opinion with Boddy over recruitment targets and budgets are true.

very few comments after each friendly.

hopefully more comments tonight with the season so close.

So would I be after these results...I mean why would anyone wanna dissect being battered every week by lower league opposition. We are so far behind the 8 ball and season is literally 2 weeks away.

Alot of us are clutching at straws. Would be nice if during the defeats the strikers Gyro and Waghorn/Walker who have had game time scored a consolation goal or 2...don't care what anyone says strikers love scoring...it breeds confidence.

torchomatic

We dont know BECAUSE ROBINS ISN'T SAYING SHIT!

Which was ironically the point of this thread!

Yesterday a bloke said to me that Rose and Hyam had covid.

ProfessorbyGrace

Obviously something is amiss, it’s just a case of praying that it is rectified (in some semblance) by a few weeks time.
Patience, my good friends. All will come good.

Users who are viewing this thread