Robins to Stoke? (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

jesus wept

Don’t really see what’s so funny about someone saying Stoke will be in a relegation battle to be fair

I think their squad is dire and he’s right, they have been on a year on year decline since they were relegated

Grendel

Don’t really see what’s so funny about someone saying Stoke will be in a relegation battle to be fair

I think their squad is dire and he’s right, they have been on a year on year decline since they were relegated

They have one if the richest backers in the championship - robins and his back room staff would double their wages overnight and he would have done backing to move in the transfer market.

alexccfc99

They have one if the richest backers in the championship - robins and his back room staff would double their wages overnight and he would have done backing to move in the transfer market.

Thats not what I said though is it - Stoke are a poor side and them being in a relegation battle isn’t exactly an ‘out there’ call

Grendel

Thats not what I said though is it - Stoke are a poor side and them being in a relegation battle isn’t exactly an ‘out there’ call

It is as he’d double his wages - a poor side that’s 3 points off top 7 with ambitious owners - ok

alexccfc99

It is as he’d double his wages - a poor side that’s 3 points off top 7 with ambitious owners - ok

The same could be said for us.

Offer is there for a £20 charity wager with you both that we will finish above Stoke this season then - One of the worst sides I saw us play last season and when fully fit, other than their goalkeeper there’s not one of their players I’d have in our side

Sick Boy

Offer is there for a £20 charity wager with you both that we will finish above Stoke this season then - One of the worst sides I saw us play last season and when fully fit, other than their goalkeeper there’s not one of there players I’d have in our side
Go on then - they only finished 2 points behind us last season.

covmark

Massive backward step.

Imo they are club on the decline. Situation will only get worse for them.
See them in a relegation battle this year.
You're deluded if you think it's a step backwards for Robins.
Stalwarts of the Premier league not so long ago, bank rolled by the owner of a betting company and no doubt a huge pay rise.
Not sure Robins would agree its a backwards step and if they did come in for him, he'd be off.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

giphy.gif

Mark Robins when he gets the call from Stoke

Grendel

So you think they will finish above us???

They are a shite team. WILL be in relegation battle.

What exactly you disagree with? Club on the up are they? Lol

Who do you think is likely to go there?

Greggs

Of course he would go. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. They have aspirations of the top division, with good financial backing and their own stadium, whilst we will likely be relegated and back involved in court battles. I'd go for Michael Doyle as new manager.

Greggs

So you think they will finish above us???

They are a shite team. WILL be in relegation battle.

What exactly you disagree with? Club on the up are they? Lol
are we a club in the up? i think all the 'upping' is pretty much done mate

Greggs

Offer is there for a £20 charity wager with you both that we will finish above Stoke this season then - One of the worst sides I saw us play last season and when fully fit, other than their goalkeeper there’s not one of their players I’d have in our side
they are under achieving, whilst we are massively over achieving. Robins will be off faster than you can say 'i saw a video of a guy shoving a bog brush up his arse on facebook'

Hobo

They have squadered so much money in recent years is there any left?

If he goes Veavash will go too. He though long and hard about his new contract and perhaps needss a new challenge?

Grendel has some ex Portsmouth manager waiting in the wings so don't panic 😁

Evo1883

I don't think this is something that will happen , I also don't think being 3 points off 7th after 5 games is anything worth talking about , and I also don't think talking about a club that continue to slash their wage bill (over 50% under o neil )year on year are worth talking about like they are man fucking city

This place is definitely SMB 2.0 these days

alexccfc99

Of course he would go. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. They have aspirations of the top division, with good financial backing and their own stadium, whilst we will likely be relegated and back involved in court battles. I'd go for Michael Doyle as new manager.

Likely to be relegated? I don’t think there’s a chance we go down myself but each to their own

Greggs

Likely to be relegated? I don’t think there’s a chance we go down myself but each to their own
No O'Hare until 2023, Hamer unsettled, useless goalkeepers, Gyokores and Hyam getting sold with the money being used to pay the bills. Robins must be buzzing.

alexccfc99

We’ve played twice, other than 25 mins I thought we navigated a pretty tough trip to Sunderland quite well and if we hadn’t have pressed self destruct we’d have beat Millwall convincingly

When we get going we’ll be nowhere near the bottom 3

Evo1883

We’ve played twice, other than 25 mins I thought we navigated a pretty tough trip to Sunderland quite well and if we hadn’t have pressed self destruct we’d have beat Millwall convincingly

Are you newcastle Alex by any chance ?

Greggs

when we get going? We are 2-3 injuries away from a league 1 team, our 'squad' is threadbare The arrogance among our fans is ridiculous.

slowpoke

They have squadered so much money in recent years is there any left?

If he goes Veavash will go too. He though long and hard about his new contract and perhaps needss a new challenge?
Why wouldn’t Viveash step up and takeover ?

Having said that I don’t think Robins will be going anywhere.

Evo1883

when we get going? We are 2-3 injuries away from a league 1 team, our 'squad' is threadbare The arrogance among our fans is ridiculous.

Aren't most championship teams outside the best just 2-3 injuries off being a league 1 team ?

Greggs

According to twitter, self proclaimed ITK’s and this forum we’ve already lost Hamer, O’Hare and Gyökeres this summer in addition to our manager and now Hyam:ROFLMAO:
you think we'll keep these players forever? It common knowledge that any monies received will be used to pay bills. League 1 business model.

alexccfc99

It’s not arrogant to think we won’t get relegated, yes when we get going - Ie when we get into the rhythm of playing consistently

Greggs

Aren't most championship teams outside the best just 2-3 injuries off being a league 1 team ?
I'd guess that 20 teams have better squads than us, maybe we have a decent 'best 11', but after that we aren't very good.

Users who are viewing this thread