Robins to Stoke? (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Price has dropped from 9/1 to7/1

BUT is Now behind Dyche, Joey Barton and Chris Wilder (very strange) in the running on Sky

alexccfc99

To be fair, Stoke also have their own stadium with features such as grass.

Not necessarily true, Stoke have done what Derby and Sheff Weds did and sold their ground to the owners

Obviously Bet365 are never going to shaft Stoke City but they own the ground

Bad Boy

Not a chance, Mark and Adi would hate Staffordshire oatcakes with bacon cheese and brown sauce for tea shug!!
Besides they're a massive club and they sing Delilah dead loud according to the clayheads.

fernandopartridge

Not a chance, Mark and Adi would hate Staffordshire oatcakes with bacon cheese and brown sauce for tea shug!!
Got to say i tried oatcakes (they do Derbyshire ones where i live which are basically the same) and just don't rate them, must be not doing it right

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

If he wasn’t tempted by Sunderland when we were both in League 1 and when we were playing at St Andrew’s, why the hell would he be tempted by Stoke City

Because he thought all that shit was behind us yet here we are sewing a pitch together to try and not see a 4th home game postponed or moved perhaps?

alexccfc99

Because he thought all that shit was behind us yet here we are sewing a pitch together to try and not see a 4th home game postponed or moved perhaps?

We were literally playing in another City with probably the second lowest number of season ticket holders in the clubs history when Sunderland approached him

clint van damme

We were literally playing in another City with probably the second lowest number of season ticket holders in the clubs history when Sunderland approached him

Yeah, and like I said, maybe he thought all that type of shit was behind him
He's clearly pissed off with what's gone on recently. I'm not saying he's leaving, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The latest installment of nonsense has been embarrassing.

Jamesimus

Some of the suggestions on their forum are very funny.

Also find it strange that many of their fans seem to prefer the idea of Joey Barton over Robins.

Either way, an improved work environment AND salary has got to be tempting for him. I guess the only downside is the fans will expect a fair bit straight away

Grendel

Ian1779

According to the bookies, he's 3rd place in the running, too close for me!

One of their employees is probably cruising fans forums for ‘inside info’

FWIW I don’t see him going anywhere sideways in this division. If a PL team came in for him then it’s a different ball game.

rob9872

Panic over. He's just dropping Hyam off at Blackburn.
Must be the long way round then as he has to get Zain to Fulham training by 9am in the morning

alexccfc99

I don’t get how Wilder is the favourite, he’s been well backed at Boro and they’ll click into gear in no time in my opinion

Stoke would be a downwards step for him yet alone a sideways one

1ccfc

I don’t get how Wilder is the favourite, he’s been well backed at Boro and they’ll click into gear in no time in my opinion

Stoke would be a downwards step for him yet alone a sideways one
Sometimes logistics come in to play. He's from the Sheffield area where he has also played and managed. You would imagine he still has connections to the area and Stoke is much closer.

alexccfc99

Sometimes logistics come in to play. He's from the Sheffield area where he has also played and managed. You would imagine he still has connections to the area and Stoke is much closer.

So if your arsed about travelling why take the Middlesbrough job in the first place

He’d be crazy to leave there for Stoke

Liquid Gold

To those who think Stoke would be a backwards step as they finished below us and are apparently on a downwards trajectory.

Do you think Luton would be a step up?

Finham

Got to say i tried oatcakes (they do Derbyshire ones where i live which are basically the same) and just don't rate them, must be not doing it right

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You need Staffordshire one's, lightly grilled-baked beans and some grated cheese sprinkled on top. Not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread