Robins on cwr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
When is he on? Can somebody post up what's said?

ccfcway

Robins speaks to Clive eakin.....

“Feel desperately sorry for the supporters

Not playing at the Ricoh doesn’t make it harder to secure prospects

Hope supporters follow us to St Andrews

Players already signed were aware (duty of care) to inform them. All existing players have been fine with the news.

And that’s it. It was a snippet of a longer interview between 6-7 tonight

ccfcway

I have done a “listen again”.

He said....

“The plays put in a shift in today. For large parts of the game we were on top. One mistake from Lee and we are chasing the game. I decided to mix it up in the 69th min by taking off Chaplin and putting on grimmer, but we got caught with a sucker punch. We go again next Saturday and we will work hard on the training ground all week. We aren’t far off being a very good side”

I may have rewound the listen again to January !!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Robins speaks to Clive eakin.....

“Feel desperately sorry for the supporters

Not playing at the Ricoh doesn’t make it harder to secure prospects

Hope supporters follow us to St Andrews

Players already signed were aware (duty of care) to inform them. All existing players have been fine with the news.

And that’s it. It was a snippet of a longer interview between 6-7 tonight
It was followed by Phil Upton reading out a text from some dozy c*nt called Ted from Allesley who said the Robins was wrong to blame W*sps for forcing the club out, when it was down to SISU's mismanagement.
I despair!

junglej13

Interesting line in the Telegraph article earlier that Sisu will underwrite any budget for him as a result of not playing at the Ricoh...

ccfcway

Cwr have the head of policing in Birmingham on in the morning. Main reason apparently that villa and Birmingham don’t play on same day Is more to with police resources than anything else

torchomatic

Without a doubt not playing at the Ricoh will effect who he brings in

Mmm, who do I believe? You or Robins? Leave it with me.

cc84cov

tbf he's hardly going to say it's a bloody disaster, and Neymar's having second thoughts now, is he.
Don’t forget this is all coming after season tickets go on sale I hope we put together a real strong side but no doubt I think playing away will hinder the targets he wanted

Otis

Cwr have the head of policing in Birmingham on in the morning. Main reason apparently that villa and Birmingham don’t play on same day Is more to with police resources than anything else
I am surprised there are any bloody resources left at all after austerity.

Been half expecting a letter to come to each and every household telling them which day is their turn to put on the uniform and police the neighborhood.

cc84cov

Have the players ever not been paid?
Agreed but if were looking at competition of signing players over a club who’s not in a mess where would the player decide to go is my thoughts

Im still half thinking a deal could be struck late for us to stay at the Ricoh.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Oh more fucking scare stories from the delightful Ms Adudu. That should be a laugh!
But i don't know how much they move resources around WMP force area to police "big" events.

Users who are viewing this thread