Robins new striker search (1 Viewer)

Otis

I would say the more goals he scores the slimmer the chances of keeping him become.

Unfortunately now he must be in very high demand.

stupot07

i'm sure 2-6k (the amount we could pay) would still enable him to pay the bills

Whilst that's true, it's all relegative. Us mere mortals live in modest houses with a 25-30 year mortgages and an average family car, shopping in top man, footballers will buy £500k+ houses on very short mortgages and drive round in £50k+ cars and buy designer clothes, etc

skybluegod

Whilst that's true, it's all relegative. Us mere mortals live in modest houses with a 25-30 year mortgages and an average family car, shopping in top man, footballers will buy £500k+ houses on very short mortgages and drive round in £50k+ cars and buy designer clothes, etc

i know this i was just pointing out that he can still make an easy living

tommydazzle

Forest let Grant Holt go to Norwich via Shrewsbury and he became their top goalscorer in div 1, championship and premier in fact, the most prolific English goalscorer after Rooney in the premiership. There may be parallels here - :thinking about:

skybluegod

I would say the more goals he scores the slimmer the chances of keeping him become.

Unfortunately now he must be in very high demand.

Surely every week that passes his value is going down? His contract is running down and down every week so his value can only go down? or stay the same with his goals

Baginton

Anyone who thinks McGoldrick will still be here after the transfer window must be living on cloud cukoo land, this is the age of agents and money, he will be off earning ten times the amount we could offer him, your all setting your self up for a mighty fall if you think otherwise :thinking about: nice while it lasted, but ALL god things come to an end!!

Sky Blue Pete

Anyone who thinks McGoldrick will still be here after the transfer window must be living on cloud cukoo land, this is the age of agents and money, he will be off earning ten times the amount we could offer him, your all setting your self up for a mighty fall if you think otherwise :thinking about: nice while it lasted, but ALL god things come to an end!!
i fear that too. Hence the discussion

Users who are viewing this thread