Robins message to sisu (1 Viewer)

TTG

It's all Steve Waggot's fault

shmmeee

Apart from The Sky Blue Trust!

Different aims really. It would basically only be needed when the owner wants something, and should have clear rules on what goes out to a fans vote or whatever. No need for politics or anything.

stevefloyd

No wonder it was a shit show yesterday with this bullshit going on coupled with illness in the camp, I think it would drain the most resilient of us of motivation.... that must of been one hell of a curse the gypo put on it coupled with the fuck you all we're untouchable council cunts

Reactions: vow

Bad Boy

No wonder it was a shit show yesterday with this bullshit going on coupled with illness in the camp, I think it would drain the most resilient of us of motivation.... that must of been one hell of a curse the gypo put on it coupled with the fuck you all we're untouchable council cunts
Wow, that's some response stevefloyd 👍

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm sure some clubs have sold their grounds (or training grounds) and leased them back, in order to raise funds to get round financial fair play rules.
It's often a false economy. Whatever you get around today just costs you more long term. At best it's a short term, high strategy gamble to give the ability to fund a PL promotion push with the aim of buying it back with the winnings. Needs to come off though or you're in the shit. And most times it won't.

It's often also just a way for owners to make more money.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I know we’re galaxies apart in terms of resources and revenues generated, but Man City don’t own their ground, the council do. The club operate it and own the lease.
so the model can work, providing the agreements work for all parties in terms of money.
And you've got mega rich owners willing to bankroll you.

Ashdown

Ultimately people here are missing the fundamental reason out as to why a sports club is unable to run the Arena. It’s not it’s quality, design , it’s location or ability to generate other income……It’s because a decent proportion of its employees …ie the players are being paid astronomical wages to kick a bag of wind around a pitch….whether that be round or oval !
Rugby Union at any level and Championship football clubs are not sustainable without having access to outside funding. Salaries need to be severely capped in both sports for players before they carry on destroying more clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread