Robins linked again (3 Viewers)

SkyBlueCharlie

Not a big Sisu fan but it's difficult to see how they can be blamed for this. They showed a great deal of foresight bringing Robins in and, if it's correct, in putting a compensation package in place. If Robins decides to go then there is very little Sisu can do about except find another manager of similar calibre.

TommyAtkins

Huddersfield can afford to buy out Robins' contract. They don't have a lot of money but they also haven't plunged themselves into debt by spending money they don't have.

sky blue john

Not a big Sisu fan but it's difficult to see how they can be blamed for this. They showed a great deal of foresight bringing Robins in and, if it's correct, in putting a compensation package in place. If Robins decides to go then there is very little Sisu can do about except find another manager of similar calibre.

Sisu only went for Robins when Ince turned the job down it was a total fluke !!!!

sky blue john

I would rather lose any three players than us lose Robins.
Grendel said i talk bolux because i said Robins is the most valuable asset sisu have. Well Grendel tell me which players we currently have could be sold for a million pounds ?

Sub

Grendel said i talk bolux because i said Robins is the most valuable asset sisu have. Well Grendel tell me which players we currently have could be sold for a million pounds ?

david bell :whistle::whistle::whistle:;)

torchomatic

Says who? Keys? Theman who said take over was done and dusted. SISU made fantastic appointment but you can't bring yourself to admit it.

Sisu only went for Robins when Ince turned the job down it was a total fluke !!!!

torchomatic

nothing to do with love for anyone, just common sense. It's up to Robins.

Excellent appointment from SISU. Get over it.

Torch you are going to have to reign in your undying love for Sisu just a little bit !!!

sky blue john

nothing to do with love for anyone, just common sense. It's up to Robins.

Excellent appointment from SISU. Get over it.

Maybe you want to go back and look at who i voted for on all the polls from the word go !!!
I wanted us to get Robins from the offset.Probably about the time you and your cronies were calling for dennis wise !!!

Danceswithhorses

Where do you get this £1million pounds from ??
'Alleged' release clause is said to be 6 figured...as far as i'm aware £1million is seven figured...compensation likely to be nearer to £100,000 than £1,000,000

Grendel

Maybe you want to go back and look at who i voted for on all the polls from the word go !!!
I wanted us to get Robins from the offset.Probably about the time you and your cronies were calling for dennis wise !!!

I think you will find your preferred option was to retain the useless tub of lard that preceded him.

torchomatic

Not me. I don't like Dennis Wise and said so at the time. You care to check.

Grendel

It was announced robins was being recruited. Then the story disappeared off the sports press.

Richard keys, who at the time was doing all he could to destabilise the ownership, said that the number one target had rejected susu.

Robins is then confirmed so keys blurts out Ince was the preferred choice.

Sorry if this ruins your interpretation of events but there is no evidence robins was not the preferred choice.

sky blue john

Where do you get this £1million pounds from ??
'Alleged' release clause is said to be 6 figured...as far as i'm aware £1million is seven figured...compensation likely to be nearer to £100,000 than £1,000,000

i don't know anything about a release clause but he is worth more than a million to ccfc in my eyes !!

Grendel

I'm sure you were also abusing him in this
way when he kept us up at the end of the first season in charge !!!

I joined the forum in September 2011 so once again you let an argument get in the way of factual accuracy.

Do you still think thorn was ahead of his time and Sir Alex was copying his formations?

sky blue john

It was announced robins was being recruited. Then the story disappeared off the sports press.

Richard keys, who at the time was doing all he could to destabilise the ownership, said that the number one target had rejected susu.

Robins is then confirmed so keys blurts out Ince was the preferred choice.

Sorry if this ruins your interpretation of events but there is no evidence robins was not the preferred choice.

What evidence ?
seems to me your the one with the memory of events issues !!!
Also whats keys got to do with anything i have never mentioned him.
Carry on Grendel make it up as you go along !!!

Grendel

i don't know anything about a release clause but he is worth more than a million to ccfc in my eyes !!

You mentioned a million in the context of the owners. Why? If there is a release clause they have no alternative to let him talk to a prospective club. Can you comprehend this fairly simple notion and accept this is nothing to do with sisu?

Sky Blues

It's been rejected by the club :claping hands:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...ield-approach-for-mark-robins-92746-32794604/

So now it is down to Robins.

Of course it might just be a Sisu negotiating tactic. Huddersfield may have been asking to speak to him without paying all or part of the six-figure sum - by saying 'No' that would force Huddersfield to cough up or forget it. Yes, the decision ultimately rests with Robins but Sisu do have a track record of seeking to extract maximum financial gain...

... Or maybe they simply want to keep him.

Grendel

What evidence ?
seems to me your the one with the memory of events issues !!!
Also whats keys got to do with anything i have never mentioned him.
Carry on Grendel make it up as you go along !!!

You said Ince was preferred choice. Where did you get that from?

torchomatic

Nope can't stand him either.

I'd like to know where it was stated Ince was the preferred choice. You trot this out every time someone credits SISU for appointing the best manager we've had for years.

As I said earlier, rather than admitting they made a good choice you'd rather waste your energy on some made-up nonsense story.

Who did you want then Ince ?

Grendel

Nope can't stand him either.

I'd like to know where it was stated Ince was the preferred choice. You trot this out every time someone credits SISU for appointing the best manager we've had for years.

As I said earlier, rather than admitting they made a good choice you'd rather waste your energy on some made-up nonsense story.

He'll go quite now. He has no answer. It was made up by keys in his bid to de-stabilise the club.

Users who are viewing this thread