Robins dilemma (3 Viewers)

Deity

Vik was clearly carrying an injury and was being double man marked towards the end of the season. His lack of goals was much more understandable.

covcity4life

I think the vast majority are on his side, but as is the way nowadays, a vocal minority skew perceptions, especially on social media.
But you have to be a moron of social media to fall for that too imo

It's why SM is so toxic. People having crazy arguments cos believe everyone against them when reality is different

JulianDarbyFTW

But you have to be a moron of social media to fall for that too imo

It's why SM is so toxic. People having crazy arguments cos believe everyone against them when reality is different
Social media is a trolls paradise. I think part of it is to do with age. Much easier to laugh when someone is being a twat when you have the benefit of experience and confidence in yourself than it is when you're young and brash and trying to both impress your 'mates' and work out who you really are. And SM amplifies extremes, so those with the loudest voice get the most engagement. It's a fucking cesspit.

fernandopartridge

He had a poor end to last season and was poor at Leicester. Most fans, myself included, want him to do well, but that doesn’t mean we should pretend he has been.

I have never bought the logic that a striker getting into good positions but not scoring still means he’s had a good match. We don’t say a keeper has played well if he gets in a position to make an obvious save, and then doesn’t and we concede.
You really are clueless

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread