Robins - CWR (1 Viewer)

Grendel

So you think he chose to keep him on cause he thinks he’s better than he is?
Or something else? What’s the rational logical reason?

He made a bad choice and got it wrong - like he has with other players. It happens but it’s an error of judgement

Grendel

But you’re refusing to accept that he didn’t have much choice but it’s a rational opinion

Of course he had a choice - are you saying there is no other player on his wages we could have signed?

Sky Blue Pete

Of course he had a choice - are you saying there is no other player on his wages we could have signed?
I’m saying that’s the choice. Who could he have signed on the same wages for the same position and got more out of? No and neither do I know

What do we know?

Baka was only gonna play a bit part
Would we have noticed had Godden and Walker been fit?

It’s fine I think I just have more patience with him than you. It’s not a wrong and right thing it’s an opinion thing

NortonSkyBlue

The tactics and selection weren't the reason O'Hare missed his chance or Ostigard missed from 5 yards. The tactics weren't the reason Hyam overhit the pass and Fadz got sent off.

I'm not saying Robins is faultless and that he was faultless last night, but that result was on individual errors, not Robins' selections or tactics.
Yes the loss last night wasn’t about Robins, Shipley or Hyam alone. It was about missing chances before Reading got started, it was about calamitous errors from our players and it was about Reading having key individuals who were better than anything we have. Sometimes you have to take it on the chin.

shmmeee

I get that, but I think it’s one of those ‘saying the quiet part loud’ moments. Teams can and do come back from 2 down not that uncommonly especially with half the game to play.

It wasn’t game over because of the score. You could see the players heads had gone.

If we’d have gone two up we’d probably have lost 4/5-0

Users who are viewing this thread