Robins after Craig Davies (1 Viewer)

hill83

Grammar Police are on patrol today I see. Surprised you didn't say it with a Gif.

dr-evil-crying1.gif

Mucca Mad Boys

Really like this as a signing. Into double figures already in the league above, and fits the bill of the kind of striker we need. Also, I think we could sell it to him, we want promotion, we’re a big club and he’s the kind of player who could do well in L1 if we do achieve promotion. Would be a great signing I think.

I feel sorry for Biamou, he’s come on as a player for us, but, with Jones, Nazon and Andreu injured or left the club... we’re short on goals and really need to take the burden off McNulty. You’ve got to be ruthless in this game. On a positive note, another striker may spur him on to take his scoring game to the next level.

He makes Leon Clarke look like a model of loyalty he's been at that many.

... And he was a fantastic signing for us. Hopefully he is like Leon Clarke in that sense.

Captain Dart

Yep? Chinese whispers start the snowball rolling and then there's a domino effect.
How many mixed metaphors do you need in this cocktail?

itsabuzzard

That's what all contract killers tell you.

Then they quietly come and take you out in the dead of night with one single bullet.
Thoroughly approve of the light-hearted nature of this thread. Must be the Friday effect.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Otis

Sorry Otis, got to pull you up on the double t.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I put one and the auto correct corrected it to two. Thought it odd. I reckon I must have added it to the dictionary as two t's previously.

Will need to look back through my past posting history and find where I have mentioned vomiting.

Probably just need to look at every match thread for the past ten years where the City have lost.

Users who are viewing this thread