Robins after Craig Davies (1 Viewer)

Bertola

IT could be that people have seen his name on here, and decided to run with it.

Scored 2 in the Checkatrade vs Leicester on Weds too

Nick

Administrator
It was only on here about an hour ago.

If he is starting and scoring for them they won't want to part with him easily surely, signing somebody actually playing in the league above wouldn't be that easy.

better days

Oldham Athletic proposed takeover extremely close to being confirmed

With them being taken over, they could want to sign new players and therefore replace him?

Either that, or it's a load of rubbish and we've got no chance of signing him.

Edit: Another story Jack Byrne has move to Oldham Athletic confirmed

This suggests that players need to leave, before they can register their new signings, so there could be something in it

Could be right. Their manager has said he likes Davies but that he's too similar to another striker already at the club
And now they've signed Byrne for a similar position

MAFF

just seen that davies rumour from alan nixon on twitter.

is pretty spot on most of the time.

11 goals this season for a team struggling in the league above us.

seems too good to be true?

Nick

Administrator
just seen that davies rumour from alan nixon on twitter.

is pretty spot on most of the time.

11 goals this season for a team struggling in the league above us.

seems too good to be true?

Have you got a link or what he said? Who is he?

AFCCOVENTRY

I thought it was the legend ...Mon tues Weds thurs guy...

Anyway I had to google him. Never heard of him.

In May 2007, he was handed a four-month suspended prison sentence for harassment and given a five-year restraining order banning him from contacting his former girlfriend.[72] In February 2015, he was called a 'Good Samaritan' after assisting an elderly couple who had broken down in a hire car.[73]

better days

I can't see Davies dropping in to league two.
If it was sold to him as coming in to help get promoted with the promise of game time it could be done if the terms are right
Especially if Oldham are telling him he won't be playing now they've signed a replacement
Time will tell

RegTheDonk

He's had loads of clubs in his career, does seem to flit between jobs. I guess loyalty is only wallet thick, but he seems to be finding the net a bit more often back at Oldham, compared to his previous two clubs, so perhaps hes the in form sort of person we need at the moment? I have no idea if he's any good, so its Trust In Robins for me.

Captain Dart

Sky Blue Harry H

th
He's a good looking fella, I'll give him that, but not sure he'll fit the bill

Bugsy

Looks like he AINT GIVING UP anytime soon...
Looks good in the highlights...PUSB

Adrian Wilkinson

I'd have Craig Davies too right he'd be a big plus for promotion but I can't see it happening really. Why are Oldham going to sell their best striker when they're in a relegation scrap isn't happening, move on.

hill83

I'd have Craig Davies too right he'd be a big plus for promotion but I can't see it happening really. Why are Oldham going to sell their best striker when they're in a relegation scrap isn't happening, move on.

Got Saturdays lottery numbers mate?

Users who are viewing this thread