Right, so who's joined from GMK then? (2 Viewers)

skybluetom

It's getting quite busy on here already, GMK is seriously under threat at this rate.

SBAndy

Just a tip, if SBAndy offers anybody a game a FIFA be prepared to get absolutely dicked.

I'd forgotten about that! I don't play much nowadays though, the Wifi at the flat I live in won't let games consoles on the system, which is a pain in the arse.

Big Mo

Afternoon all, would be nice to collect everyone from all the forums here as they're all steadily dying

Covstu

Call me silly but it should not take over 2 weeks to fix a website surely?? especially the telegraph one!!

Walking Bird

just having a nose around while GMK has it's issues...

I think CET is down for work :(

Smithers was on the match day blog the other day saying the telegraph forum might be discontinued.

Macca

Yes the several days mentioned by the telegraph seems to have passed a long while ago. This site is a lot better to be fair apart from the numbers. Is that CCFCSTU I see?

Paxman II

I'm pleased that a lot of you have joined in over here and my post on GMK prior to being deleted by egotistic admin served to let a few know about this alternative.

Now I can't say anything too disrespectful to my friends over at GMK but when I say that I'm referring to the 'old guard' of Smiles and co.

The current operators are and have been in a mess since they took it on. First changing the site for a new look that nobody liked then culminating in bad decisions on who should be banned, the very abusive bullying nature of some posters with language from the gutter and now the very messy server problems which apparently is at the mercy of a sheff wed fan?!!
To think that they have had good offers of a permanent fix for free from this sites admin only suggest that there are more ego's over there than there is a genuine care and understanding for making the site as good as it once was. A real shame because it was undeniably the site to use a year or two ago. What those ego's don't understand is that it will die rapidly if they don't fix their problems urgently. I would not like to see that but if you run something for the public then you must do it right and be prepared for criticism if you get it so wrong.

There is no reason why posters can't use both sites....and I welcome everyone to join in debate here and I'll see y'all on GMK - if it works!

Nick

Administrator
If you spot anything and nobody else is online. Press the report button and it will email us to come on and sort it out and get the ban stick out if anybody comes on just to wind up City fans! :)

SkyBlueScottie

The current operators are and have been in a mess since they took it on. First changing the site for a new look that nobody liked then culminating in bad decisions on who should be banned, the very abusive bullying nature of some posters with language from the gutter and now the very messy server problems which apparently is at the mercy of a sheff wed fan?!!
To think that they have had good offers of a permanent fix for free from this sites admin only suggest that there are more ego's over there than there is a genuine care and understanding for making the site as good as it once was. A real shame because it was undeniably the site to use a year or two ago. What those ego's don't understand is that it will die rapidly if they don't fix their problems urgently. I would not like to see that but if you run something for the public then you must do it right and be prepared for criticism if you get it so wrong.

There is no reason why posters can't use both sites....and I welcome everyone to join in debate here and I'll see y'all on GMK - if it works!

Pretty much agree with you there Paxman, Knowl I think has been ok as a poster and is a normal fellow however there have been some bad choices made like you say. I certainly think a very bad choice was made in the Dmin Dept as he simply served to wind up too many people on the site.

ajsccfc

I never registered with GMK, but would have a look on rare occasions. Whatever forum software they used put me off, it was a pretty ugly site to look at.

ccfcway

21st most poster all all time on gmk, and finally given up on it today...

hope to add something worth while, and thanks for having a CCFC forum up and running, its appreciated.......

;)

Paxman II

It's a revolution...or the death knell of GMK.
Let that be nobody else's fault but GMK. If the site consistently fails to work what would you expect?
Loyalty as witnessed by the City's lack of support for poor performances is one thing but fans want to enjoy banter with other fans as simple as that. If that's why you have a board and people can't get on it then it will cease to exist. Something I have been telling them for weeks now....

SkyBlueScottie

I must admit I found GMKAdmin's comments yesterday distasteful, expecially given the track record of reliability they have had recently.

Walking Bird

Just had a quick look at GMK all i got was "Epoch" again.... Shame

Walking Bird

City fans love a moan! Good job we dont have a tv channel, would be depressing :(

We do have a radio show. just listened to it on iplayer... wish i hadn't

6 Generations

Perhaps if Hackneyfox had offered his expert input and advice , instead of Skybluestalk, then, maybe the GMK Gestapo would have accepted the offer, and promised to salivate over everything that he ever posted. Even adding a Retro section!!!! Wxxxxrs :(:(:(:(

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread