Ricoh sold Out! (4 Viewers)

CJparker

Ignore CJ

It is common knowledge he is a half arsed fan who barely gives a shit about the club

Well known by who?

What are you talking about?

You don't even know me, how do you know if I "don't give a shit about the club" - if you're referring to the idea that I should ignore the crimes of our evil owners if they are carried out in the name of CCFC, then no

Well known by who?

You don't even know me, how do you know if I "don't give a shit about the club" - if you're referring to the idea that I should ignore the crimes of our evil owners if they are carried out in the name of CCFC, then no

You do sound very Leicester.

dongonzalos

Well known by who?

Just because people have different opinions doesn't give you a right to suggest that person is a half arsed supporter who doesn't give a damn about the club.

CJ seems quite passionate to me.

Last edited:

Grendel

Just because people have different opinions doesn't give you a right to suggest that person is a half arsed support who doesn't give a damn about the club.

So was Margaret thatcher.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just because people have different opinions doesn't give you a right to suggest that person is a half arsed supporter who doesn't give a damn about the club.

Yea shame he doesn't channel that passion in support of the club

If the club ceased to exist tomorrow, CJ is one of those people who would be mildly disappointed for 5 mins then go 'meh' and move onto another team to support

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well known by who?

Yes, trying to get a lower rent for the club is an evil and despicable act. It is pretty much the worse thing I could ever imagine

Going to compare our owners to Hitler again as the situations are obviously similar?

covcity4life

everyone does it, i was a called a bad fan for watching 1 game on sky

ironically one of the most vocal of those guys didnt go to oldham the week after

hummm

SunZoomSpark

Sure - I'm amazed that ANYONE is interested in the JPT...when we gt through I expected nobody to care, and yet we have sold the Ricoh out?? Is that how far we have fallen, that we get all puppy-dog excited about a tin pot cup for lower league clubs???

It was embarrasing enough being in the Champ and having to regularly play the likes of Burnley and Doncaster...now we've fallen even further. We are Coventry City, we are not some gimpy little club who need to win cups like this

What a plonker

ajsccfc

Some of the borderline resentment in this thread of people going to this who aren't always there is baffling.

ajsccfc

Sure - I'm amazed that ANYONE is interested in the JPT...when we gt through I expected nobody to care, and yet we have sold the Ricoh out?? Is that how far we have fallen, that we get all puppy-dog excited about a tin pot cup for lower league clubs???

It was embarrasing enough being in the Champ and having to regularly play the likes of Burnley and Doncaster...now we've fallen even further. We are Coventry City, we are not some gimpy little club who need to win cups like this
Without wishing to join in the slanging match - we are Coventry City, but we are also in League One. Deservedly. If people don't want to acknowledge the JPT as a sign of the level we are now at that's fine, but it is the level we're at. I'd rather not be eligible to play in it in the first place but while we are, I want to win it as I do everything and I'll enjoy any success I can lay my hands on.

I punch the air when a throw-in goes our way.

Steve.B50

ajsccfc.
With you all the way.
Just hope that the very few who are not behind the JPT give up there tickets if we go to Wembley, might be a shame as I think CJ lives in London.

Flying Fokker

SISU should review their pricing policy for matches. 12-15 Pay on gate would see a few thousand extra on the attendance.
Would not increase revenue much.
A season ticket for £230 could also pull a few more in if they hold on to the 'armchair supporters' that are coming up on Tuesday. There is nothing wrong with people choosing not to come. But it is vital that City win this game. SISU need the fans now. Whether it is because they want to build or to sell the club on to prospecitve owners. SISU are in a stronger position now than they were a few months back.

Flying Fokker

Originally Posted by CJparker

It was embarrasing enough being in the Champ and having to regularly play the likes of Burnley and Doncaster...now we've fallen even further. We are Coventry City, we are not some gimpy little club who need to win cups like this.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry Dude, where you been? We are in League 1. We should aim to be competive in whatever league we are in. JPT is a stepping stone to many good things in future. This outweighs your views to a degree.

I am not overly excited about this cup either. I have my ticket but would much prefer the extra 18,000 people to come up to League 1 games. Maybe the £5 entrance fee has something to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread