Ricoh sold Out! (1 Viewer)

Milky_1994

I knew it would of sold out, the atmosphere will be amazing

What do you guys think of it been sold out?

Baginton

a dozen left in block 9, online

they maybe open up block 8 next ??

amazing to be up near 28k and will be electric atmosphere

OPEN UP BLOCK 8 :claping hands:

Evans1883

a dozen left in block 9, online

they maybe open up block 8 next ??

amazing to be up near 28k and will be electric atmosphere

OPEN UP BLOCK 8 :claping hands:
is it 28000 excluding corporate ,so basically 29500 before crewes following

Baginton

block 9 is sold out, its gone off the screen !!
Whats left...

block 02, 5 wheelchairs
block11, 9 wheelchairs
block 19, 1 wheelchair
block 21, 1 wheelchair
block 23, 3 wheelchairs
block 29, 6 wheelchairs
block 36, 2 wheelchairs

OPEN BLOCK 8

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I think that record for the highest attendance at a JPT tie will be broken, but the atmosphere is going to be electric and I really can't wait, I am buzzing for it now!!

par1sons

Calm down ffs.

Bbbbbooooooo come on old man, cheer up. Some fans are never happy. The buzz and build up for the coming days will be wicked. My youngest loves cov and is only 7, and I've just told him its sold out and his little face was a picture. The atmosphere against Chelsea was awsome, this will be even better. PUSB

Davo

Bbbbbooooooo come on old man, cheer up. Some fans are never happy. The buzz and build up for the coming days will be wicked. My youngest loves cov and is only 7, and I've just told him its sold out and his little face was a picture. The atmosphere against Chelsea was awsome, this will be even better. PUSB

I thought atmosphere during the game for Chelsea was pretty poor. Blackburn the round before, that was good

dadgad

I thought atmosphere during the game for Chelsea was pretty poor. Blackburn the round before, that was good
Agree, there were too many plastics watching Chelski, plus lost an early goal and not a night match.
This'll be party atmosphere.
Pusb

mcullen

How many times in the last 20 years have Crewe played in a ground with nearly 30k supporters? We rock!!
claping%20hands.gif

(Although when they return the following week, normal service will be resumed...) :p

Joy Division

Totally agree, I thought that Blackburn game was buzzing. Let down by the Chelsea atmosphere by the plastics and the constant Sky blue song every 2 minutes.

RoboCCFC90

Agree, there were too many plastics watching Chelski, plus lost an early goal and not a night match.
This'll be party atmosphere.
Pusb

Exactly thats the spirit! I'll make sure I bring the beach balls for our own amusement!

dadgad

block 9 is sold out, its gone off the screen !!
Whats left...

block 02, 5 wheelchairs
block11, 9 wheelchairs
block 19, 1 wheelchair
block 21, 1 wheelchair
block 23, 3 wheelchairs
block 29, 6 wheelchairs
block 36, 2 wheelchairs

OPEN BLOCK 8

I have a walking stick, will that do?

NuneatonSkyBlue

Totally agree, I thought that Blackburn game was buzzing. Let down by the Chelsea atmosphere by the plastics and the constant Sky blue song every 2 minutes.

I think this time will be slightly different as singers corner is the generator for the atmosphere now. The regulars of signers corner will be there and i expect/hope they will act as conductors to the atmosphere being pretty much in the middle of everyone for this game.

Covstu

Slightly different scenario with Chelsea, they are a massive premiership club so was obvious it was going to attract a lot of people. I didn't think we would fill the ground for Crewe so this is amazing. I hope the fans do not get on the players backs if things aren't going to plan, the great thing about Preston was that it was the 11k hardcore fans all sitting together getting behind the team (less the usual moaning idiots!).

Lets sing all the way through but it wont be an easy game by any means. We are close to Wembley BUT a lot to do yet.

RoboCCFC90

I think this time will be slightly different as singers corner is the generator for the atmosphere now. The regulars of signers corner will be there and i expect/hope they will act as conductors to the atmosphere being pretty much in the middle of everyone for this game.

We'll do our best mate don't worry ;)

Ashdown1

My take on this then is 28500 normal seats sold, 1500 Corporate, plus Crewe.................so the record is broken on ticket sales...............but does it only count if all of these purchasers enter the ground??!!

coundonskyblue

My take on this then is 28500 normal seats sold, 1500 Corporate, plus Crewe.................so the record is broken on ticket sales...............but does it only count if all of these purchasers enter the ground??!!

They will just announce tickets sold I think.

CovFan

We need someone to break their nose in the next match so they have to wear a facemask.

Dan Griffin

Pusb is pretty much dead with the amount of times fans try and start it, look at stoke and Swansea they sing there song at the start and when they need it late on, not gonna lie though but Pusb will be hairs on the neck stuff Tuesday night

Users who are viewing this thread