ricoh return rumour (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

A move back to the Ricoh is imminent, was told that again just yesterday, apparently this drop the legals stance by ACL is stalling an announcement but was told from a sisu point of view a return has to happen, losing too much money now and remember it is investors money they will be losing. What could be interesting will a move back coincide with the end of Tim Fisher's reign, was told that is more than a possibility, a win win situation.

Who told you.......... were they talking utter Bullshit ? How do you know they were not ?

John_Silletts_Nose

To be fair to RP, it could be that they are in a position to continue to fund the club for the alloted period but simply do not wish to continue to do so.

I still don't believe a word of it, but as I and many other have said, if we keep having a rumour a day, every day for the foreseeable future, then one day one might just be lucky enough to be right.

The investors have very deep pockets and must have known the expected costs, why the change of strategy? Is it down to the JR outcome?

I think that the JR is a major factor and the fact that CCFC is taking up significant time which could be better used on more profitable ventures.

A move back to the Ricoh is imminent, was told that again just yesterday, apparently this drop the legals stance by ACL is stalling an announcement but was told from a sisu point of view a return has to happen, losing too much money now and remember it is investors money they will be losing. What could be interesting will a move back coincide with the end of Tim Fisher's reign, was told that is more than a possibility, a win win situation.

That's not a win win really. Now if it were to be the end of Timmy, Labothing and Sepella, now that's a win win.

letsallsingtogether

Don't think that they knew there money was going into a football club it is all speculative, they do however expect large returns for there outlay after all that is why they use hedge funds.

The investors have very deep pockets and must have known the expected costs, why the change of strategy? Is it down to the JR outcome?

I think that the JR is a major factor and the fact that CCFC is taking up significant time which could be better used on more profitable ventures.

Users who are viewing this thread