ricoh return rumour (1 Viewer)

spwaverley4916

noticed this on sky transfer rumour site _

[h=4]chinnyhill says...[/h]
19/08/14 1:17pm

Not Transfer related but Coventry City to return to The Ricoh Arena by 1st september. My dad works for the club and has been told this is 100%. PUSB!

I suppose to good to be true???

Otis

Oooooh, goodie!! Yet aother Ricoh rumour thread.

Maybe this one will be as accurate as all the others. :sarcasm:

Corrado

Here we go again...

noticed this on sky transfer rumour site _

chinnyhill says...

19/08/14 1:17pm

Not Transfer related but Coventry City to return to The Ricoh Arena by 1st september. My dad works for the club and has been told this is 100%. PUSB!

I suppose to good to be true???

fernandopartridge

I know it's bollocks. There aren't any employees with the surname Hill, and even if there was, who would call their child 'Chinny'?

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

ccfcmustang

Listen, we are returning to the Ricoh and that is that. How can anyone believe that the likes of Swanson, O'brien, Tudgay and Jackson would have signed for a club playing in front of 1500 fans every week? It just wouldnt have happened. We are returning to the Ricoh- sooner rather than later and one day soon there will be a rumour of a return that someone will post a thread about and it wil be true. I imagine that person will receive the same amount of criticism that this guy has and you will all look silly when it turns out to be true. So keep the rumours coming guys , to me its jutst one more rumour closer to a return PUSB

fernandopartridge

Listen, we are returning to the Ricoh and that is that. How can anyone believe that the likes of Swanson, O'brien, Tudgay and Jackson would have signed for a club playing in front of 1500 fans every week? It just wouldnt have happened. We are returning to the Ricoh- sooner rather than later and one day soon there will be a rumour of a return that someone will post a thread about and it wil be true. I imagine that person will receive the same amount of criticism that this guy has and you will all look silly when it turns out to be true. So keep the rumours coming guys , to me its jutst one more rumour closer to a return PUSB
Deffo mate. The evidence is building.

bigfatronssba

I do find it hard to believe Joy Seppala sharing her business plans with some bloke working in the club shop?

ccfcmustang

Deffo mate. The evidence is building.

Course it is buddy, these players would not have joined CCFC without playing there, not even SISU could manage to bankroll another season at Sixfields. Going back to the ricoh will be a strange experience. Would be nice to see 25,000+ at the first game though

LB87ccfc

his dad works for club and been told 100%, your making yourself look a bit silly mate.

Wake up Covcity4life... his dad works for the club... mate, I could post up that my old man is shagging Joy and has been told we moving next week, does not mean its true does it???

The my dad my mum, my auntie, uncle, pet dog work for the club has been used so many times, take it with a pinch of salt... didnt we have a rumour of a players dad saying we would of returned by now.... who is looking a little silly now hey?

ccfcmustang

Wake up Covcity4life... his dad works for the club... mate, I could post up that my old man is shagging Joy and has been told we moving next week, does not mean its true does it???

The my dad my mum, my auntie, uncle, pet dog work for the club has been used so many times, take it with a pinch of salt... didnt we have a rumour of a players dad saying we would of returned by now.... who is looking a little silly now hey?

Everything these days starts as rumours, so you will all look silly when someone posts a thread probably titled 'Ricoh Rumour' and it turns out to be true. Mark my words, this will happen

LB87ccfc

The evidence is building.

I hope it is, my initial reaction yesterday afternoon was why the hell would Jackson want to join a club with no ground and playing 34 miles away in a cowshed... but until I see us running out infront of 20K fans first game back... I will just take all the rumours and talk with a pinch of salt.

LB87ccfc

Everything these days starts as rumours, so you will all look silly when someone posts a thread probably titled 'Ricoh Rumour' and it turns out to be true. Mark my words, this will happen

I hope for one it does happen... just hope it's not too late by then !

shmmeee

I reckon players will be the last to know.

Let's be honest, once it's actually agreed (if it ever is) why wouldn't both sides immediately release a press statement? It's not like a signing that we have to keep quiet in case some other team gazumps us is it?

ccfcmustang

Ever wandered what happened to Les Reed? I posted a thread on here a couple of months back before the JR about a meeting my cousin had with ML, Simon Gilbert probably does know whats going on, these journos arent stupid they know a lot more than what they allude to but at the end of the day theres a reason our friend les was sent on gardening leave

oxymoron

no, but just thinking that with regard to people saying that players wouldn't have signed for us without a ricoh return being promised

ccfcmustang

no, but just thinking that with regard to people saying that players wouldn't have signed for us without a ricoh return being promised

okay, if you were simeon jackson would you have signed for CCFC playing at sixfields? obviously not when he would of had other offers. on the other hand would you of signed for CCFC if you were promised a return to the ricoh but you had to stay silent.

covcity4life

like hitting my head against a brick wall

HIS DAD WORKS FOR THE CLUB AND HAS BEEN TOLD 100%

lol you sillybilly, everyone's laughing at you.

LB87ccfc

okay, if you were simeon jackson would you have signed for CCFC playing at sixfields? obviously not when he would of had other offers. on the other hand would you of signed for CCFC if you were promised a return to the ricoh but you had to stay silent.

Are we sure he had other offers... just putting it out their... but No I agree with you here... I could not figure it out why he would join to play at a cowshed.

LB87ccfc

like hitting my head against a brick wall

HIS DAD WORKS FOR THE CLUB AND HAS BEEN TOLD 100%

lol you sillybilly, everyone's laughing at you.

So that makes it true does it? well fuck me ... I am off to put the mortgage on a return to the Ricoh on 1st September.

Not crossed your mind its a wind up... or came off a rumour site littered with bullshit?

Why not start the rumour off on here and not Sky Sports rumour mill?

oxymoron

Are we sure he had other offers... just putting it out their... but No I agree with you here... I could not figure it out why he would join to play at a cowshed.

i agree, it sounds weird, and i've been surprised with the players we've brought in. i just think someone would have let the cat out of the bag by now

Users who are viewing this thread