Ricoh naming rights (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Who said it would sell out ?
New stadium syndrome only lasts one year.

Stuart Linnell was very vocal on cwr the last couple of months that this game would sell out for starters.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

italiahorse

Stuart Linnell was very vocal on cwr the last couple of months that this game would sell out for starters.....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

One person ?
We all knew that after last year attendances would come down.
It's called new stadium syndrome.

What does it matter anyhow ?

skyblueinBaku

No one claimed that the majority of them were Leicester fans. Still, keep banging the hypocritical franchise drum.
Where do they get the flags from? Do they have fire safety certificates?

Moff

They handed them out at the front of the stands today.
Had to push kids out the way to get mine.:whistle:

No wonder you are a Wasps fan, you are quite easily pleased. Imagine if they gave out bibs as well for all the salivating you do. ;)

I hear from good authority that despite your picture of flag waving dullards, that the attendance was very much boosted by Tigers fans, probably near to half and half. If that isnt a bump to the attendance, then what is?

letsallsingtogether

No wonder you are a Wasps fan, you are quite easily pleased. Imagine if they gave out bibs as well for all the salivating you do. ;)

I hear from good authority that despite your picture of flag waving dullards, that the attendance was very much boosted by Tigers fans, probably near to half and half. If that isnt a bump to the attendance, then what is?
No different to us at Blackpool today can't believe they said there were 5000 Blackpool fans looked like sixfields.
Sounded like it too their end was like a morgue.

James Smith

Full house last year wasn't it?

Crowds dropping like a stone this season, despite them being quite successful on the pitch at the moment.

My heart bleeds!

James Smith

Who said it would sell out ?
New stadium syndrome only lasts one year.

No we're still suffering from new stadium syndrome. That's a lack of a new stadium by the way.

Moff

No different to us at Blackpool today can't believe they said there were 5000 Blackpool fans looked like sixfields.
Sounded like it too their end was like a morgue.

Its sad to see another club with equally inept owners, the clubs, fans and the league would be a far better place without them.

Users who are viewing this thread