Rico h Arena Move Will Break Partnerships (2 Viewers)

Astute

So when they had the offer they immediately realised that the club had lied and forced them back. If not why not?

As for fell for it you believed the Lucas spin that the club could buy a half share. The likes of you and dongle are gold dust to the council.

So show me where I have listened to her saying that? Reminding me will do.

Astute

Not really. more an attempt to minimise losses.

crying.gif

skybluetony176

Whether you agree with it or not depends on your POV.

if only there'd been a bit more empathy when it came to various positions, we might have been better equipped to combat and move forward. Alas, the tendency is to put fingers in ears and just shout NOOOOO.

After all, there are valid reasons for Wasps to move to the Ricoh, and the council to sell to them. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them or support them.

Alas, some seem incapable of grasping that.

Do you not think that a decision can't be validated until the consequences of that decision have been realised?

For example the fact that SISU have gone from saying they've moved on and denying offers have been made through the FL to agreeing a return back to the Ricoh tells me that SISU's decision to move to Northampton was invalid otherwise we'd still be there.

Likewise. If in three years time Wasps are relegated, in dire financial circumstances, playing in front of a few hundred fans and the JLR sponsorship has long gone will they still be able to say that they had a valid reason to move to Coventry?

Grendel

So show me where I have listened to her saying that? Reminding me will do.

Will do when home. You ttold is you knew what's going on then promptly disappeared when it was obvious you didn't. I think skyblue tony was doing his Mini Me thing as well.

Anyway back to this point - you said that The football league were lied to by sisu and they had been kicked out. Yet ACL provided a written deal handed to the football league. So as usual you are wrong again.

The reason. The league didn't step in was that the lease was broken and ultimately they had no authority to insist one private company (the CCFC that was issued the golden share) had to agree an arrangement with another (ACL). Not rocket science really.

Astute

Do you not think that a decision can't be validated until the consequences of that decision have been realised?

You should try listening to what they know Tony.

They knew that CCC had bought the Higgs share before selling to Wasps.

They knew that up to 14 councilors were going to vote against the Wasps deal.

They know that a veto was going to be used before so SISU never put an offer in.

They know that the Wasps deal that they know nothing about the final details was not better than any SISU offer which was never made.

So why would they have to wait for the details to come out when they knew so many things before?

Grendel

You should try listening to what they know Tony.

They knew that CCC had bought the Higgs share before selling to Wasps.

They knew that up to 14 councilors were going to vote against the Wasps deal.

They know that a veto was going to be used before so SISU never put an offer in.

They know that the Wasps deal that they know nothing about the final details was not better than any SISU offer which was never made.

So why would they have to wait for the details to come out when they knew so many things before?

I never mentioned the14 councillors

Did mention the buying the shares though by the council - it was subsequently confirmed that due to the CCFC ltd still remaining in existence they were offered there first and PWKH confirmed wasps were the preferred bidder

Astute

Anyway back to this point - you said that The football league were lied to by sisu and they had been kicked out. Yet ACL provided a written deal handed to the football league. So as usual you are wrong again.

So how could I have said that they had been kicked out when they were only just starting to withhold the rent? And they still stayed for about another 6 months without paying rent?

Your wumming is getting very poor these days.

Astute

I never mentioned the14 councillors

Did mention the buying the shares though by the council - it was subsequently confirmed that due to the CCFC ltd still remaining in existence they were offered there first and PWKH confirmed wasps were the preferred bidder

So you never said about anything when your mate Les Reid mentioned them?

Grendel

So how could I have said that they had been kicked out when they were only just starting to withhold the rent? And they still stayed for about another 6 months without paying rent?

Your wumming is getting very poor these days.

Wumming? What are you on about I am just saying sisu didn't lie and you were wrong - as usual.

Astute

Wumming? What are you on about I am just saying sisu didn't lie and you were wrong - as usual.

So it took ages for the FL to admit how early that they were in talks with SISU.....and it was well before ACL had any idea what was happening. And our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh in December 2012?

If you are not wumming what are you doing?

Grendel

So it took ages for the FL to admit how early that they were in talks with SISU.....and it was well before ACL had any idea what was happening. And our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh in December 2012?

If you are not wumming what are you doing?

I am telling you facts. Something you seem incapable of taking in and absorbing.

Your capacity for self promotion and delusion is astonishing. We saw it the other day when you were getting fact after fact chucked at you by Summerisle but just ignored everyone as if they didn't exist.

Your skin is made of Teflon - no one can debate with you.

Astute

I am telling you facts. Something you seem incapable of taking in and absorbing.

Your capacity for self promotion and delusion is astonishing. We saw it the other day when you were getting fact after fact chucked at you by Summerisle but just ignored everyone as if they didn't exist.

Your skin is made of Teflon - no one can debate with you.

What facts? Or should I say what true facts?

So you are saying that our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh December 2012?

Grendel

What facts? Or should I say what true facts?

So you are saying that our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh December 2012?

Christ give me strength.

What had that to do with anything. Final dispensation was not granted until after the end of that season.

The tipping point was administration and cancelling a lease. At that point the league had no authority to force them out and were at the risk of litigation to force them to agree a new deal.

Astute

Christ give me strength.

What had that to do with anything. Final dispensation was not granted until after the end of that season.

The tipping point was administration and cancelling a lease. At that point the league had no authority to force them out and were at the risk of litigation to force them to agree a new deal.

Because you can't twist this bit of truth.

SISU said to the FL that our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh December 2012, and to keep our club alive they would need to find another place to play. So are you still saying that ACL were kicking our club out December 2012 or were they lying?

Grendel

Because you can't twist this bit of truth.

SISU said to the FL that our club was getting kicked out of the Ricoh December 2012, and to keep our club alive they would need to find another place to play. So are you still saying that ACL were kicking our club out December 2012 or were they lying?

When did they leave the Ricoh?

Astute

When did they tell the FL?

You said that they didn't lie to the FL. They told the FL that they were getting kicked out December 2012 and needed somewhere else to play. Were they getting kicked out of the Ricoh 2012?

J

Jack Griffin

No, I believe he meant in wasps current tenant, little/no access to revenue model that they have at Wycombe which is consistent with the other comments about needing to move or bust.

Put the shoe on our foot, and Eastwood is saying pretty much was Fisher is. Ground sharing/tenant little/no access to revenue is unsustainable.

Oh, get it NW quoted Eastwood out of context.. typical, can't trust that NW bloke can U!

Grendel

This is a footy forum used by five men and a dog and he pairs "self promotion" with "delusion".

What a mug.

Is OSB still a worm in your view ?

shy_tall_knight

Grendel relying on the actions of the FL to legitimise Northants move is bordering on the desperate.

SISU weren't forced out the chose to go with the intention of distressing ACL & embarrassing the council and nothing will ever disprove that to me. Why the short notice return, if the WASPS deal wasn't happening we would still be there now. SISU have gambled and failed and you need to wake up and see the damage they have done rather than bleat on about the council higgs etc

Grendel

When did they tell the FL?

You said that they didn't lie to the FL. They told the FL that they were getting kicked out December 2012 and needed somewhere else to play. Were they getting kicked out of the Ricoh 2012?

I was not privy to the conversation and not privy to the conversation between ACL and sisu but I would say that would have been accurate yes - they were going to be kicked out as a court summons came along 12 weeks later.

Astute

I was not privy to the conversation and not privy to the conversation between ACL and sisu but I would say that would have been accurate yes - they were going to be kicked out as a court summons came along 12 weeks later.

Getting desperate Grendel?

So why were SISU getting kicked out of the Ricoh? They had only just started the rent strike. And they were not threatened with eviction.

Grendel

Getting desperate Grendel?

So why were SISU getting kicked out of the Ricoh? They had only just started the rent strike. And they were not threatened with eviction.

Desperate? I think you are not very well.

12 weeks later they were kicked out.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Will do when home. You ttold is you knew what's going on then promptly disappeared when it was obvious you didn't. I think skyblue tony was doing his Mini Me thing as well.

The reason. The league didn't step in was that the lease was broken and ultimately they had no authority to insist one private company (the CCFC that was issued the golden share) had to agree an arrangement with another (ACL). Not rocket science really.

Very good Grendel just a question for you what happened to make the Football League change their stance from their "we have no authority" to "we have authority? Another thing why did Sisu turn down a much longer deal and actually wanted a much shorter deal?

Users who are viewing this thread