Ricketts misses final two games (1 Viewer)

steve82

A 60% match fit player is a lot more likely to have a breakdown. Think he needs to go on the bench at best for Saturday and maybe be back in for the last game.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I'd not play him at all this year, give him time to heal 100% and have a full pre season to get match fit.

ceetee

Agree with that. Absolutely no reason to risk Willis, and anyway he knows the set up. I wouldn't want to risk a youngster before he's ready but if he's ready in August he's ready now.

I remember a couple of seasons back when we started with a youngster who had only played a couple of games previous season and a lot of folks were moaning. Callum Wilson.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wonder why he's not mentioned Lorentzen? I get that he's not a Lb but surely he's a better option that Hunt?

Especially if we play with wing backs again, him and Phillips on the wings might not be too bad an idea given they are both vulnerable at defending at times?

higgs

Anyone get the feeling the swede hasn't overly impressed mogga recon he won't be re signed in d summer?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

I think Hunt should be given a crack against the thugs of Sheff Utd who will probably cripple a youngster!
Hunt has been draining wages and probably deserves another crack at full back just to see how he goes.
He knows how to put himself about he's irish could be perfect fit for this Saturday.

steve82

Anyone get the feeling the swede hasn't overly impressed mogga recon he won't be re signed in d summer?

I think that's the case, he's preferred Phillips lately to lorentzson for his defensive play, lorentzson not really done anything great. Been steady and average to be honest not done anything to say yes sign him for longer. Maybe looks to get forward more than others. Out the 2 I'd pick Phillips to retain

covcity4life

yeah wanted lroetnzken to be as good as youtube but so far hes been 5 or 6/10

not bothered if stays or goes right now myself

phildownunder

I always assumed that he was a short term signing anyway. Didn`t his wife say that she wasn`t prepared to move to UK or have I missed something that has come out since then (like a change of heart - or a divorce!).

Hobo

I think it was an opportunity for both parties to have a look at each other. He has not been as effective as we had hoped for. But that is not to say we have seen the best of him.

Users who are viewing this thread