Richard Keys on twitter this am (1 Viewer)

@richh87

So in conclusion many of you think that Keys knows nothing of the Hoffman bid - despite him being Hoffman's guest in his box last Monday against Bristol City :facepalm:

Pressure has to be put on SISU - and that's exactly what the man is doing; with Hoffman's blessing.

EleanorRigby

Of course Richard Keys knows, he'll know everything and i think he is getting frustrated at the delay. If these waiting in the wings to takeover the club do one and walkaway we is fooked big time.

BANTAM

Of course Richard Keys knows, he'll know everything and i think he is getting frustrated at the delay. If these waiting in the wings to takeover the club do one and walkaway we is fooked big time.

He knows f*c* all just a boring bulls*Itter as is Hoffman.

Astute

If you don't want to know what Keys is saying then stop reading about it. Go and play with yourself instead.

Why would Hoffman have a drink with him if he was doing anything not wanted?

Not reading too much into it myself. Missed out most of this thread myself as much of it is shite.

The thread started out as a sensible debate. some think keys should say nothing unless he really has something to say and some think he should.

Hoffman can have who he wants as a guest and keys the cov fan often gets tweets, emails & calls on his talk show.
With this in mind it's only natural he talks about Coventry?

My view still is he knows very little and if Hoffman wanted to use him as a media pawn then he could be doing this a lot better. What keys is doing though is creating a platform with the fans where he suggests to most of you he is some way involved. That is working for sure. Let me make it clear that I have no problem with keys just a problem with giving our fans false hope if that's what this turns out to be. If something does happen and he was involved the great good on him.

Cue the hatred responses and the you should support keys club members.

Last edited:

Otis

The thread started out as a sensible debate. some think keys should say nothing unless he really has something to say and some think he should.

Hoffman can have who he wants as a guest and keys the cov fan often gets tweets, emails & calls on his talk show.
With this in mind it's only natural he talks about Coventry?

My view still is he knows very little and if Hoffman wanted to use him as a media pawn then he could be doing this a lot better. What keys is doing though is creating a platform with the fans where he suggests to most of you he is some way involved. That is working for sure. Let me make it clear that I have no problem with keys just a problem with giving our fans false hope if that's what this turns out to be. If something does happen and he was involved the great good on him.

Cue the hatred responses and the you should support keys club members.

He's hearing snippets and is a Cov fan. Wouldn't we all do exactly the same if we were in his shoes?

Otis

I'm quite happy to sit on the fence with this one. Maybe it is true, maybe it is not.

Don't understand how people can just announce it as bullshit without and tangible facts. Posters on here have said in the past that Dark Knight and Snozzer are usually very accurate. That's not to say that they are accurate here of course, but why do people have to completely denounce it as a pile of horseshit and say there simply is no deal?

I would say that for 99.99999% of us, the fact is we have no idea whether tis true or has no substance whatsoever.

He's hearing snippets and is a Cov fan. Wouldn't we all do exactly the same if we were in his shoes?

I think we would Otis but some think he is a god of sorts. When people come on here with snippets they get shot down big time without proof, we have seen no proof or substance from anybody on a takeover IMO.

Astute

Well yes, I suppose a guess is close to knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread