Richard Keogh (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why didn't you like him? He was great for us. I wouldn't have him back now though.

It’s pretty random - he was far superior as a footballer when here to players like Hyam and Rose - as was Cranie to be fair

lord_garrincha

It’s pretty random - he was far superior as a footballer when here to players like Hyam and Rose - as was Cranie to be fair
Some just treat players leaving almost akin to an irrational reaction when breaking up with a partner.... He/She will NEVER find anyone better than me!

Legia Sky Blue

Keogh was a very good player for us who also gave his all. He went onto have a very successful career at Derby, before he was effectively hung out to dry when they were happy to move him on, and used the drink driving incident as a reason to justify not paying up his contract. The other players involved who Derby still wanted as players were treated differently.

I haven't followed how he has got on at MK but suspect he can't be the player he was, so would be happy to leave him alone, however if he was the player he was before he would definitely strengthen our team. Don't get cc84cov's dislike for him though, as he did nothing while playing for us to justify such a view.

Brighton Sky Blue

Keogh was a very good player for us who also gave his all. He went onto have a very successful career at Derby, before he was effectively hung out to dry when they were happy to move him on, and used the drink driving incident as a reason to justify not paying up his contract. The other players involved who Derby still wanted as players were treated differently.

I haven't followed how he has got on at MK but suspect he can't be the player he was, so would be happy to leave him alone, however if he was the player he was before he would definitely strengthen our team. Don't get cc84cov's dislike for him though, as he did nothing while playing for us to justify such a view.

His only faux pas was the red card against Doncaster but you could tell he was distraught as he was going off.

Great_Expectations

I would have him back, he was one of the few to show any level of performance and commitment during a few years of weak squads.

If he is anywhere near the same level he wild add to the team, on and off the pitch. Car crash aside, he’s a good leader and a nice bloke too.

Londonccfcfan

I mentioned on here few months ago..in thd Summer. Wouldn't mind Keogh back. Think some laughed it off saying he won't be playing any time soon. Definately have him back as a squad player a player of his pedigree and a leader.

My only concern is I watched him vs Burnley the other day...admittedly it was only highlights and he was left for dead on a couple of occasions I think he was also at fault for the 94th minute Burnley equaliser (I think) . Can't remember if he was always that slow or could the injurys slowed him down further.

This could be one where MK Dons are letting him go as he maybe not good enough..or it's in contract if there's interest from championship there's a release clause...Really no idea.

baldy

I wouldn't like to see him back just because of that dumb wide-eyed maniac look he pulls everytime he plays

D

Deleted member 4439

I admit to being almost tearful at the time.

The 25-year-old rock of the back four – who made a clean sweep of the end of season awards, including the coveted Players’ Player vote from his fellow professionals – received the biggest ovation of the day as he left the field, disconsolate that his actions would hand already relegated Rovers the lead and leave his team-mates a man down for the remainder of the game.

“I was a bit of a mess in the dressing room when I came in after the red card,” said Keogh whose name was sung aloud again during the post-match lap of appreciation.

“The ovation I got was amazing and kind of cushioned the blow a little bit. It’s something I have never really experienced – a special moment and one I will never forget.”

DannyThomas_1981

I met him on a few occasions and he was probably one of the nicest players I've had the pleasure of chatting to - bar Michael Doyle.

You do come out with some baseless rubbish sometimes.

Careful with this KSB. For some of the lunatics on here; players being friendly to fans and agreeing to selfies is viewed as a near criminal offence. I have no fucking idea why that is either - I read all kinds of nonsense on here but attacking players for being nice fans is very near the top of the list in terms of idiocy.

skysblue

I mentioned on here few months ago..in thd Summer. Wouldn't mind Keogh back. Think some laughed it off saying he won't be playing any time soon. Definately have him back as a squad player a player of his pedigree and a leader.

My only concern is I watched him vs Burnley the other day...admittedly it was only highlights and he was left for dead on a couple of occasions I think he was also at fault for the 94th minute Burnley equaliser (I think) . Can't remember if he was always that slow or could the injurys slowed him down further.

This could be one where MK Dons are letting him go as he maybe not good enough..or it's in contract if there's interest from championship there's a release clause...Really no idea.
He was always that slow.

Users who are viewing this thread