Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu (1 Viewer)

Calista

indemnity
/ɪnˈdɛmnɪti/
noun

- security or protection against a loss or other financial burden
- security against or exemption from legal liability for one's actions
- a sum of money paid as compensation, especially one paid by a country defeated in war as a condition of peace

Pick your definition. The middle one is interesting.

shmmeee

indemnity
/ɪnˈdɛmnɪti/
noun

- a sum of money paid as compensation, especially one paid by a country defeated in war as a condition of peace

And the last ;)

oldfiver

B U S T E D

JS55846200.jpg

Cannabis plant?

usskyblue

indemnity
/ɪnˈdɛmnɪti/
noun

Wasps dictionary:

a2df5afa-c5ef-4368-b005-334f142831fe

fernandopartridge

If Pete and mark want to take up the mantle just ask on the radio tomorrow is IEC the third party? It’s the catering arm and it’s also the company I think that is looking at developing car park C - I’m not sure on that but it ain’t wasps holdings - this company is fully controlled by Derek Richardson who oddly fully controls wasps holdings. Perhaps Gilbert Upton et al should get the organ grinder on or not bother with nonsense if he said he said
I thought a new company was being established for the hotel development. WPS Trading Limited made the planning app: Coventry City Council: Planning Application Details
Company registered in 2016:

Nature of business (SIC)

68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate

djr8369

If talks failed due to the indemnity why did Boddy say it was because wasps timed them out? Is this all consistent? Could they have been trying to come up with some kind of work around which wasps then stalled on?

Gilbert seems to be doing alright on this tbf.

MalcSB

How on earth could anybody justify a private company introducing an indemnity for a local authority into negotiations with another private company? And who in their right mind would agree to indemnify a local authority against which they had raised a complaint? No wonder wasps insisted on an NDA and won’t agree to a member of the public’s request to waive it?

MalcSB

If talks failed due to the indemnity why did Boddy say it was because wasps timed them out? Is this all consistent? Could they have been trying to come up with some kind of work around which wasps then stalled on?

Gilbert seems to be doing alright on this tbf.
Because wasps wouldn’t drop the indemnity before time ran out.

MalcSB

Would there have been any expectation that the indemnity would be dropped? Does add up though as Boddy also said “same issues as last year”

if there had been no hope there would have been little point in opening negotiations. Perhaps there was hope that Andy Street could have had some influence in that regard.

NorthernWisdom

if there had been no hope there would have been little point in opening negotiations. Perhaps there was hope that Andy Street could have had some influence in that regard.
Gets people onside for another season in Brum, even if no hope and same issues. It played well last year, so why not use it again? No lose in that respect - get a deal, great and if you don't, here we are

Grendel

I thought a new company was being established for the hotel development. WPS Trading Limited made the planning app: Coventry City Council: Planning Application Details
Company registered in 2016:

Nature of business (SIC)

68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate

Yes you are correct. I did think so at the time but when I clicked Richardson directorships from the wasps holdings link this doesn’t show but when you click that company this shows as his one directorship so yes another company of his

Grendel

Again Richardson owns 75%

jordan210

When you think in theory CCC might still be the reason the NDA cant be released as I would assume they might not have signed it. But wasps are willing to protect them.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell. All coming out now isn't it?

Makes you wonder, why are Wasps so desperate to protect CCC?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not really, just means he isn't an independent mediator.

What happened to that guy who sorted it last time?

He probably got asked and ran a mile - getting involved in this shit again would not be worth the hassle. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread