Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu (7 Viewers)

jordan210

The other parties are probably solicitors from both sides

Solicitors dont have sign NDA's I believe. We dont have one with our ones at work as legal stuff is slightly different apparently. I have questioned it before

fernandopartridge

Genuine question. Are there any penalties for breaking the St Andrews rent agreement in-season?

If the bridges haven’t been completely burned (Real risk of this), I imagine both parties will continue to talk throughout.
I think last season there was an option to move mid season, hence the subject to an acceptable deal with Brum

djr8369

Genuine question. Are there any penalties for breaking the St Andrews rent agreement in-season?

If the bridges haven’t been completely burned (Real risk of this), I imagine both parties will continue to talk throughout.
I seem to recall the club said last season we could back out at any time? As you sauy though it's looking possible bridges have been burnt once again.

Nick

Administrator

I think it has been said there are clauses, financially I assume but can be moved.

Grendel

Wont' CCFC's deal be with ACL and not Wasps?

The F and B deal is with one of the other companies Richardson owns

Sky_Blue_Ste

The Wasps statement seems to have completely missed the point. It’s like they’ve lost themselves in there own agenda.

‘We believe CCFC owner’s call to waive the NDA is nothing more than a tactic to distract fans’

It wasn’t her call at all, she has just agreed to it. How can Wasps have twisted this to have come from Joy?

They are really rattled.

mark82

The Wasps statement seems to have completely missed the point. It’s like they’ve lost themselves in there own agenda.

‘We believe CCFC owner’s call to waive the NDA is nothing more than a tactic to distract fans’

It wasn’t her call at all, she has just agreed to it. How can Wasps have twisted this to have come from Joy?

They are really rattled.

I've emailed them to make this point. They are well aware of the origination, they've had multiple emails, text messages, etc. over the past few days from us.

mark82

Possible?!?

I think it's possible, but believe there may be a cost to the club of exiting the St. Andrews contract mid-season (and now it's agreed, this would count as such I believe). Will speak to Dave B at some point to see if it's a realistic prospect or whether we need to move on.

NorthernWisdom

I think it's possible, but believe there may be a cost to the club of exiting the St. Andrews contract mid-season (and now it's agreed, this would count as such I believe). Will speak to Dave B at some point to see if it's a realistic prospect or whether we need to move on.
I was referring to the burned Bridget, which is rather more than possible!

CCFC54321

They are really rattled.
It was just utter dribble Drabble. The bit in relation to the NDA from wasps was just embarrassing and poorly worded.

I really think they are an amateur outfit from top to bottom.

I’ll party like it’s 1999 when they finally go.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Love it how quick Joy was to come back to that.

I've warmed to her in the last couple of years, since the sky interview I think.

Get em guys

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Im beginning to think that a few people on here have gone beyond simply warming to Joy and increasingly see her as an object of their sexual desire.

Liquid Gold

Would it be possible to get CCFC (or any party) to inform us of the number of parties named in or contained by the NDA. If we get a number would it then be possible to just contact around the houses asking if they are one of those parties. CCFC and Wasps have both said there is an NDA so I'm hoping others could say too.

Voice_of_Reason

All Wasps have to do is to produce a separate legal document specifically detailing that they not require SISU to indemnify them.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

All Wasps have to do is to produce a separate legal document specifically detailing that they not require SISU to indemnify them.

All SISU have to do is produce one saying they do

And then both claim the other is providing false information and we're still in exactly the same place we were before - two organisations, neither of whom can be trusted to be truthful, doing 'he said, she said'.

The problem I'm having isn't believing that either one of them is lying, it's that one of them might be telling the truth. Both are probably making stuff up or being careful with phrasing that doesn't mean they're outright lying but definitely being misleading.

shmmeee

And then both claim the other is providing false information and we're still in exactly the same place we were before - two organisations, neither of whom can be trusted to be truthful, doing 'he said, she said'.

The problem I'm having isn't believing that either one of them is lying, it's that one of them might be telling the truth. Both are probably making stuff up or being careful with phrasing that doesn't mean they're outright lying but definitely being misleading.

Yup yup yup. A lot of people have always wanted to swing behind a 'team' in this and cast the 'other side' as evil and stupid. Life isn't a fairy tale guys. Both sides have aims and will communicate how they feel meets those aims best.

The good work Boddy has done with CCFC outside of the stadium seems to have made a few people's critical faculties switch off. Can't help but shake my head at all the 'I trust Boddy' posts. Don't trust any of them. He's not your mate, he's someone employed to do a job.

Frostie

Council denying they're the third party?
Not in so many words but claiming they didn't insist on anything? 🤔

shepardo01

Do we actually believe the Council?
Biggest liars of the lot.
If they aren't the 3rd names party, they will have certainly twisted Wasps arm around a deal.....

chiefdave

Do we actually believe the Council?
Biggest liars of the lot.
If they aren't the 3rd names party, they will have certainly twisted Wasps arm around a deal.....
Indemnification could involve the council and this statement still be true. Given councillors have been ordered not to comment it would suggest the words have been carefully chosen and any ambiguity may not be accidental.

shmmeee

Indemnification could involve the council and this statement still be true. Given councillors have been ordered not to comment it would suggest the words have been carefully chosen and any ambiguity may not be accidental.

Think your reading too much into the SM ban. More likely people saw the reaction to Matons off top of head thoughts and shut that shit down. Council legal team have often shut down comms around this for safety.

I think it’s clear Wasps request also covers the council, didnt we say as much last year? Then this year it’s “third party” which is weird. Doesn’t mean council asked for it, could be that Wasps just wanted all angles covered that Sisu could use to challenge the sale.

Of course NDA third party and negotiation/indemnity third party may not be the same organisation. Could be council in the indemnity but someone boring like the printer ink supplier in the NDA. Wasps should’ve said they’ll drop it though, or modify it to release just the bits about the indemnity request which can’t have involved anyone else other than the three main players surely?

Nick

Administrator
I love that Simon can speculate now. I thought he could only report on the facts.

Yeah but when it comes to diverting from his council friends.

giphy.gif

shmmeee

What’s weird is I swear I just read another Twitter post from Gilbert saying it was the council. I’ll see if I can find

Frostie

Think your reading too much into the SM ban. More likely people saw the reaction to Matons off top of head thoughts and shut that shit down. Council legal team have often shut down comms around this for safety.

I think it’s clear Wasps request also covers the council, didnt we say as much last year? Then this year it’s “third party” which is weird. Doesn’t mean council asked for it, could be that Wasps just wanted all angles covered that Sisu could use to challenge the sale.

Of course NDA third party and negotiation/indemnity third party may not be the same organisation. Could be council in the indemnity but someone boring like the printer ink supplier in the NDA. Wasps should’ve said they’ll drop it though, or modify it to release just the bits about the indemnity request which can’t have involved anyone else other than the three main players surely?

Exactly, very telling that they're not willing to do that.

If it's F&B etc. that can easily be redacted, nobody cares as both parties stated that commercial terms were very close to being reached (about the only thing they did agree on).

robbiethemole

If it comes out it is the Council, WTF are they doing being engaged in a private, commercial agreement in the first place. Surely that goes against rules and regs for public body interests.

Tell 'em to keep their fucking noses out, bunch of c+nts

robbiethemole

Simon Gilbert

@TheSimonGilbert

·
2h

The council is the subject of an ongoing complaint to the EU Commission over the sale of the stadium to Wasps back in 2014. That complaint could see Wasps forced to pay millions more for the stadium.

And is there any reasonable person who would say that's unfair?? If I was a taxpayer in Cov I certainly would want to know what the fuck is going on. Mis-appropriation of public funds would be my first thought.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Thinking about third parties, if the council have to revert back to before the Ricoh was sold as a remedy. Does that include al the contracts I.e Delaware goes back to compass? Someone clearly loses money there - so it’s plausible they’ll want indemnifying.

Users who are viewing this thread