Reise Allassani - New signing (1 Viewer)

hill83

Just wanted to congratulate you guys on a smart bit of business
Those of us at the Palace who've watched the guy come through from a young boy were so hopeful that he was going to make it
Unfortunately fate conspired against him and his progress suffered, we were gutted the club didn't retain him because we all believed he has the attributes to be a top player
I sincerely hope he is able to continue his climb back to the top with you, you really could have a very valuable player on your hands

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

Is this fella pacy? We've seen from our good spells in League 1 that pace is incredibly valuable. With him, Jones and McNulty being no slouch either it's exciting.

fatso

Just wanted to congratulate you guys on a smart bit of business
Those of us at the Palace who've watched the guy come through from a young boy were so hopeful that he was going to make it
Unfortunately fate conspired against him and his progress suffered, we were gutted the club didn't retain him because we all believed he has the attributes to be a top player
I sincerely hope he is able to continue his climb back to the top with you, you really could have a very valuable player on your hands
Any one else get a boner when they read this?

Mucca Mad Boys

Is this fella pacy? We've seen from our good spells in League 1 that pace is incredibly valuable. With him, Jones and McNulty being no slouch either it's exciting.

Having watch about 5-6 of his goals on YouTube, he’s good at dribbling and is pacy. There was one goal, where he glided past about 2-3 players and scored in the bottom corner. Most of the goals I seen were set up by their player Ferguson with a pass through the defence and he used his pace to finish the job.

Looks like a good player, but I’m keeping my feet on the ground because this was two divisions below us. His record does speak for itself though and this could be a real coup.

CovInEssex

Please please give him a chance to adjust and settle in. If anyone says he is shit before he has played 20 games. Let’s all agree to publicly shoot them down on here.
Only joking, I know if he has a bad game that’s it for some. :happy:

The way I see it is if he’s starting games he must be doing the business in training, not like he’s a big name signing so there’s no pressure on him. My only slight concern is that he may be too eager to prove himself?

wingy

Evans Is like Gregory when we signed Keane from Wolves
Mcanthony not much like Ellis mind ya!!

Last edited:

procdoc

A risk free signing in my opinion. Hopefully going to accommodate him in the team with Jones and not as a replacement

Maverick

Looks like a cracking player on YouTube! I think our threat going forward will be even better than last season with bags of pace...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baldy

Just dipped back into Footy Manager for the first time in 5 months & our new lad Worzel Gummi...I mean,Allassani was on the subs bench for Barrow in the last game I played...spooky eh? (He's scored 7 in 17 games for them so far in that save too ;))

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thanks mate, long time reader and season ticket holder. Thought it was about time I contributed to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Maverick.

There are a few Nonconformists on this forum.

giphy.gif

Hobo

Just dipped back into Footy Manager for the first time in 5 months & our new lad Worzel Gummi...I mean,Allassani was on the subs bench for Barrow in the last game I played...spooky eh? (He's scored 7 in 17 games for them so far in that save too ;))

Which is meaningless.

Otis

He's going to need a chant.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is something really simple based on the 'Sky Blue Army' chant.

So instead of 'Sky Blue Army, Sky Blue Army, Sky Blue Army,' repeated ad nauseum, you alternate it, so 'Sky Blue Army, Allassani, Sky Blue Army, Allassani, Sky Blue Army, Allassani' etc.

Hobo

This seems to be a cracking signing, but he may not hit the ground running. Just like Jones and Andreu may not come back on fire.

But all three being available next season seems to offer more strength and more options.

For the Baker fans; Beavon still potentially offers more (think about it).

Otis

This seems to be a cracking signing, but he may not hit the ground running. Just like Jones and Andreu may not come back on fire.

But all three being available next season seems to offer more strength and more options.

For the Baker fans; Beavon still potentially offers more (think about it).
If he doesn't hit the ground running is Grendel going to say he's shit?

TomRad85

He's going to need a chant.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is something really simple based on the 'Sky Blue Army' chant.

So instead of 'Sky Blue Army, Sky Blue Army, Sky Blue Army,' repeated ad nauseum, you alternate it, so 'Sky Blue Army, Allassani, Sky Blue Army, Allassani, Sky Blue Army, Allassani' etc.
I think someone mentioned an adaptation of the Aloisi chant. That would be my pick.

Users who are viewing this thread