Reise Allassani - New signing (1 Viewer)

ccfcchris

Sounds a battler with good mental stregnth to come back as he has. Good luck to the lad. Could be a cracking signing.

Mucca Mad Boys

He looks an interesting player from the clips and you can see his raw ability but 4 leagues is a huge step up. Biamou found the 1 league step up difficult by Robins own admission. He’s been played as a striker at Dulwich

The difference is pedigree. It appears that he was very well thought of in Palace’s youth setup and even represented England at youth level. But, was really unlucky with injuries and illness so had to drop into non-league. Whereas Biamou has spent his whole career at Division 4/5 be it in France or England. This will be the highest standard he’s ever played at.

A pacy-striker who can play on the wings, and at 22, is a good age. I like this signing very much.

If this is true, our 3 signings thus far; Westbrook, JCH and Allassani — I’m liking it.

steve82

Great to see that losing Widdrington hasn't stopped the trend of us getting business done early too

Personally I think we’re still seeing the work of widdrington now coming close to crossing the line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Just have to trust robins instinct on this one , I have no reason to doubt his ability to spot a talent

Manchester_sky_blue

The difference is pedigree. It appears that he was very well thought of in Palace’s youth setup and even represented England at youth level. But, was really unlucky with injuries and illness so had to drop into non-league. Whereas Biamou has spent his whole career at Division 4/5 be it in France or England. This will be the highest standard he’s ever played at.

A pacy-striker who can play on the wings, and at 22, is a good age. I like this signing very much.

If this is true, our 3 signings thus far; Westbrook, JCH and Allassani — I’m liking it.
Absolutely. Then when you consider Jones and Andreu to come back on top of that....... If we keep hold of McNulty thats some squad.

lord_garrincha

Are there any youtube videos of pro/semi pro footballers who aren't any good?

I'm not casting aspersions on young Reise, but how many youtube clips have gone through this site of signings/loans/trialists looking like Messi, but are actually just a mess!

better days

Personally I think we’re still seeing the work of widdrington now coming close to crossing the line

Maybe Adi Viveash has a hand in it
He was at Chelsea looking after their youngsters for several years so will have known about prospects at other clubs in the London area

Mucca Mad Boys

Absolutely. Then when you consider Jones and Andreu to come back on top of that....... If we keep hold of McNulty thats some squad.

Jones made that tweet directed at youngsters who didn’t make the grade at Prem teams to not be afraid to drop down the divisions, even to non-league. So this lad appears to be similar, and I also think Jones will be in Bayliss’ ear because the Prem or Championship isn’t necessarily the ‘promised land’ — unless you’re good enough to start right away and you get lucky, like Alli. But, unlike Alli, Bayliss needs to get more physical to make the grade in the higher divisions.

All things considered, it looks like we’re building a youthful, hungry and driven squad of players. With a few experienced pieces added to the mix, maybe a challenge in L1 doesn’t seem so far fetched?

Manchester_sky_blue

Jones made that tweet directed at youngsters who didn’t make the grade at Prem teams to not be afraid to drop down the divisions, even to non-league. So this lad appears to be similar, and I also think Jones will be in Bayliss’ ear because the Prem or Championship isn’t necessarily the ‘promised land’ — unless you’re good enough to start right away and you get lucky, like Alli. But, unlike Alli, Bayliss needs to get more physical to make the grade in the higher divisions.

All things considered, it looks like we’re building a youthful, hungry and driven squad of players. With a few experienced pieces added to the mix, maybe a challenge in L1 doesn’t seem so far fetched?

We have momentum and belief at the moment and that counts for a lot in the lower leagues. Add in a couple of new faces while keeping the majority of the squad together and i see no reason why we can't make the play offs at least.

Hobo

Sounds a battler with good mental stregnth to come back as he has. Good luck to the lad. Could be a cracking signing.

Yes for someone? Sounds like he might have quiet a choice.

Reactions: vow

Esoterica

I'm sure you're right but it didn't necessarily have to continue on cleanly. Just another indication of the professionalism around the place at the moment. :)

PCH

Are there any youtube videos of pro/semi pro footballers who aren't any good?

I'm not casting aspersions on young Reise, but how many youtube clips have gone through this site of signings/loans/trialists looking like Messi, but are actually just a mess!
I agree with this but after only watching half the clip you can see straight away he can use both feet. Which makes a pleasant change these days.

Hobo

All loan players have returned to parent clubs including JCH. According to announcement. Reid, Kelly Evans twins and Sayoud released.

SKYBLUES90

Its definitely him, my mate saw a new player at Ryton last week on Thursday but didn't have foggiest who it was. quite unmistakeable by his appearance, hes just confirmed this was the chap.

You’re not mates with Jim as well are you?

Mucca Mad Boys

All loan players have returned to parent clubs including JCH. According to announcement. Reid, Kelly Evans twins and Sayoud released.

His contract at RUFC runs out in June, and his loan has expired so he’s technically gone back there.

If the rumours are to be believed, we paid around £125k as a loan fee for him in January. Therefore, it is inconceivable to me that we won’t sign a player we have already paid for. He hasn’t been particularly prolific since Jan, but there’s certainly a lot more to come from him and he’s a young player still. Definitely has a role to play in our L1 campaign.

Palace

Just wanted to congratulate you guys on a smart bit of business
Those of us at the Palace who've watched the guy come through from a young boy were so hopeful that he was going to make it
Unfortunately fate conspired against him and his progress suffered, we were gutted the club didn't retain him because we all believed he has the attributes to be a top player
I sincerely hope he is able to continue his climb back to the top with you, you really could have a very valuable player on your hands

SlowerThanPlatt

Just wanted to congratulate you guys on a smart bit of business
Those of us at the Palace who've watched the guy come through from a young boy were so hopeful that he was going to make it
Unfortunately fate conspired against him and his progress suffered, we were gutted the club didn't retain him because we all believed he has the attributes to be a top player
I sincerely hope he is able to continue his climb back to the top with you, you really could have a very valuable player on your hands

Hopefully mate. I’ve heard the name before around the England set up. Just looking at the U17 side he played in - only one of them have gone on to be capped for the seniors - Loftus-Cheek. Shows how hard it is to ‘make it’ even if you are considered amongst the best at that age

Reactions: vow

Manchester_sky_blue

My new favourite player before he's even kicked a ball. Loving this signing, he's no one's cast off, he's clearly level headed and determined to make it as a pro. He's the right age to really kick on and would seem he has an eye for goal. Best of all we knew nothing about the signing until after the deal was done, just as it should be. Nicely done Mr Robins, nicely done.

Mucca Mad Boys

How much we reckon then? 100k?

Probably nothing, he’d have been a semi-pro at Dulwich. We ‘thanked’ Dulwich for their ‘cooperation’ in the statement. Signing non-league players is easy pickings, the obvious caveat is that they have to make the step up...

SlowerThanPlatt

Probably nothing, he’d have been a semi-pro at Dulwich. We ‘thanked’ Dulwich for their ‘cooperation’ in the statement. Signing non-league players is easy pickings, the obvious caveat is that they have to make the step up...

They’d have the best players signed up on contract. Probably 2 or 3 at that level

Users who are viewing this thread