Reid's Loan Expires on the 6th (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Hopefully end up at Nuneaton on loan, probably his level

Nick

Administrator
Issue with non league is who is going to pay his wages? He is probably still one of the highest earners.

Captain Dart

Otis

dont be stupid

if he is reintergrated it will be because robins and the players are fine with that. in that case it would be a great new asset for remainder of the season
We need a dislike button.

People are talking about him reintegrating based on Reid reintegrating in and apologising etc. rather than Robins accepting him back.

If Robins accepts him back that is a different matter. I would be very, very surprised though. Robins is a tough cookie and doesn't suffer fools gladly.

covcity4life

We need a dislike button.

People are talking about him reintegrating based on Reid reintegrating in and apologising etc. rather than Robins accepting him back.

If Robins accepts him back that is a different matter. I would be very, very surprised though. Robins is a tough cookie and doesn't suffer fools gladly.
So if hes reintergrated its not a problem is it

Otis

So if hes reintergrated its not a problem is it
But that's not what some have been saying. People are speaking of him going up to Robins and Reid wanting to be reintegrated.

The fact is he didn't want to play League Two football, hence his saying he had a get out clause. Quite ironic of course that he still ended up in League Two, but the fact is he snubbed us.

Think if Robins accepted him back it would be detrimental to the club and therefore, for that reason I don't believe Robins wants him anywhere near the club.

Be shocked if Robins now says he is happy to have him back.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Shouldn't be anywhere near the rest of the squad.

Pay him off and teach him a lesson. Or...

giphy.gif

covboy1987

If there is one manager we have had that can turn a player around then Mark Robins is the man - We are desperate for a wide man since Jodi Jones got injured and look like we are paying a guy to sit around in Kyel Reid, a guy with undoubted ability on the day - come on Mark give him the last chance saloon - Jonson Clarke-Harris has been given a chance after seemingly burning his bridges why not kyel Reid a few good performances and the fans will soon forget the negatives

ccfclinney

Was thinking the same he does add pace, can’t see it now though I think we will pay him up. He clearly doesn’t want to be here by trying to force a move in the summer so let him go.

Mucca Mad Boys

Personally, I think he’ll agree to go to another L2 club and we’ll terminate his contract by mutual consent.

Mucca Mad Boys

wouldn't we have had to cancel his contract duringthe window for that to happen?

No, because he’d be a free agent so could sign for whomever. The player isn’t going to agree to leave the club until he has a club to go to, and there were a couple of clubs interested in him apparently.

MatthewWallis

No, because he’d be a free agent so could sign for whomever. The player isn’t going to agree to leave the club until he has a club to go to, and there were a couple of clubs interested in him apparently.

No he wouldn’t be able to play for anybody until next season. Unless it’s non-league

David O'Day

he can sign for but he can't play

Mucca Mad Boys

No he wouldn’t be able to play for anybody until next season. Unless it’s non-league

That had slipped past me. Apologies for spreading fake news.

What a tit Kyel Reid has been, wants to leave because we get relegated to L2 and alienated himself from a team vying for promotion. Then ends up at a mid table team in the same league, alienates them, and is in a position where he won’t play a senior game unless it’s in Non-league. He’s shot himself in the foot big time and good riddance.

pastythegreat

Don't give a fuck if he rots in the background somewhere. Would rather pay his wages and keep him here than pay him up and let him leave. If we pay him up, he's won! We're still out of pocket and he's got what he wants! Keep him here and come the summer he'll be so out of it nobody will touch him! I hope this is the beginning of the end of his career.
I'm not one for booing. But I'm not ashamed to admit, I would boo every touch of the ball he has if he ever pulled on a Sky Blue shirt ever again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

As far as I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, if we pay up his contract then he can't play for anybody in the football league but if he agrees to leave for nothing then he can sign elsewhere.

pastythegreat

As far as I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, if we pay up his contract then he can't play for anybody in the football league but if he agrees to leave for nothing then he can sign elsewhere.
Nobody fucking wants him. He's had 2 windows to find a club. Even Turnbull managed to find a club.

no_loyalty

Nobody fucking wants him. He's had 2 windows to find a club. Even Turnbull managed to find a club.

He didn't do himself any favours getting sent off in his last match for Colchester, I think that is why they haven't extended his loan.

David O'Day

Don't give a fuck if he rots in the background somewhere. Would rather pay his wages and keep him here than pay him up and let him leave. If we pay him up, he's won! We're still out of pocket and he's got what he wants! Keep him here and come the summer he'll be so out of it nobody will touch him! I hope this is the beginning of the end of his career.
I'm not one for booing. But I'm not ashamed to admit, I would boo every touch of the ball he has if he ever pulled on a Sky Blue shirt ever again.

Then you're a bit of a twat

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I don’t think he deserves a last chance. He’s made a tit of himself here, said he had a clause that wasn’t written down by Mowbray, said he didn’t want to drop down to League 2 and ended up going on loan to a League 2 club, who clearly aren’t that bothered about having him back! Limited ability, piss poor attitude.

Even though Kwame Thomas wasnt the best player in the world, the lad has had a pretty tough hand from us (in my opinion), and has still showed a lot more respect and proffessionalism than Reid, which I’ve got a lot of time for.

If there was ever a justification to reinstate the Bomb Squad, then morons like Reid and Turnbull would of been the first in it.

mds

This guy was drinking at the last chance saloon last season where he had a good if not outstanding performance in the cup final and scored a wonder goal in the league, apart from that? Bad attitude, billy fkn big balls is too good for league 2 and goes on to spend this season at a lesser club in what league? Oh yeah the same one as the team he was too good for.
I wouldnt let him within 5 miles of Ryton let alone play for us again, yeah so we we let him back in, how long before he`s moaning n upsetting the applecart because things arnt going his uncontracted unwritten way, leave him to go n play for Hinckley Utd!!!
Opinions n arsoles n all that shit!

Users who are viewing this thread