Reid's Loan Expires on the 6th (1 Viewer)

Otis

There are serious risks with bringing a disaffected player into the squad, which is young and impressionable. Keep him isolated from the current squad. It's not worth the risk of him sabotaging the positive vibe in the squad.
Does seem to be a very good vibe around the club at the moment.

SkyBlueCRJ

There are serious risks with bringing a disaffected player into the squad, which is young and impressionable. Keep him isolated from the current squad. It's not worth the risk of him sabotaging the positive vibe in the squad.

Agreed. The sooner he's driving back OUT of Ryton the better.

Captain Dart

Terry Gibson's perm

It will be a question for cwr to ask after the match Saturday if he is back, if he hasn’t reported back start docking his wages until he does

no_loyalty

It will be a question for cwr to ask after the match Saturday if he is back, if he hasn’t reported back start docking his wages until he does

Dock his wages for getting sent off in the last match, actually dock his wages just because its Kyel Reid

higgs

Take him with us on the official coach to the next away match and then when he goes for a piss at the motorway services drive off and leave him behind.
Big time Charlie next stop the conference like reda

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

I don't think Doyler would stand for that for a second

Exactly my thoughts. Nor Kelly, and despite not acting being our player, nor would Baker.

There is (hopefully) enough experience around the squad now to stamp out any wrong or negativly influencing behaviours.

I never really rated Reid, too much of a luxury player and a liability defensively. However, despite all that, if he finds any sort of form for a few months he could make a difference as an impact sub at the least. We all know that pace scares defenders in this league and that is one thing he has in abundance.

Although my preference would be to move him and use the wages elsewhere.

higgs

Exactly my thoughts. Nor Kelly, and despite not acting being our player, nor would Baker.

There is (hopefully) enough experience around the squad now to stamp out any wrong or negativly influencing behaviours.

I never really rated Reid, too much of a luxury player and a liability defensively. However, despite all that, if he finds any sort of form for a few months he could make a difference as an impact sub at the least. We all know that pace scares defenders in this league and that is one thing he has in abundance.

Although my preference would be to move him and use the wages elsewhere.
M o g g a might take him off our hands

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
It's gone a bit quiet with him, back at CCFC but clearly not going to play.

Hope we can get him gone.

Terry Gibson's perm

As long as we are not paying him as he's suspended I'm fine with that.

I bet we are how can we not he is contracted to be I am not sure you can withhold his wages for getting sent off at another club but I have seen it happen before

SkyBlueCRJ

His wages are clearly an issue that are blocking his move. I find it difficult to believe a club haven't enquired about him. He's a talented player, it's just a shame about his attitude.

better days

Reid couldn't have been involved in games since he returned because he's banned following his straight red in his last game for Colchester

stevefloyd

if only CWR would have asked the question in the several interviews they have had in Jan !
Well when you employ an idiot to interview people you only get stupid inane questions asked which are not relevant to anyone except the interviewers dream world

ccfcway

Reid couldn't have been involved in games since he returned because he's banned following his straight red in his last game for Colchester

"is reid back at the club and serving his ban ?, what do you see his future to be ?"

its that simple

Liquid Gold

Apparently Colchester are interesting in re-signing Reid
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread