Reda suffers another injury setback !!!!! (1 Viewer)

zigojacko

People making assumptions he doesn't want to be here and saying get rid. It may not even be true. Give the guy a chance, he's been our best player when on the pitch. No wonder we never keep anyone with fans like this. Ffs.

But if he never plays because he is injured then his wages would be better used elsewhere, would they not? Not to mention that he is meant to be our captain so useless always injured, no consistency in the back four as he in and out, in and out. It disrupts the team as a whole. I don't believe the crap that gets spouted unless it comes from the horses mouth but there is still pretty good reason to move him on and try and find someone else to come in.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
When he is fit, however, he is our best player.

Is he though? I personally think he's over rated. Most other players making the same silly mistakes he makes would get slated. Not sure how he won fan favourite status so quickly / easily.

Yes he wins headers, and is a presence in both boxes, but his passing the majority of the time is beyond poor.

covcity4life

People making assumptions he doesn't want to be here and saying get rid. It may not even be true. Give the guy a chance, he's been our best player when on the pitch. No wonder we never keep anyone with fans like this. Ffs.

we only like shit players like daniels and clarke.

SkyBlueScottie

His Twitter feed is now full of nostalgia of his time at Sheffield Wednesday (with photos), not a word about CCFC. Obviously doesn't want to be here, get rid.

I was going to say something similar.

He is obviously fondly remembered by the fans of Sheff Weds. Quite telling that there is rarely a comment from a CCFC fan.

I like Reda, our defence was decent with him there and he does seem to lead when on the pitch, however if he does not want to play for Pressley or is constantly injured we need to look at other options. We cant have players like him hanging around doing nothing for us. Sad but ultimately true..

Nick

Administrator
Having said what I have above, we had a day in hospitality over the Xmas period (was a present) and he was the only player that refused to get off his arsenal and sign autographs for the kids.

Wasn't at the JSB party either.

Edit: Just seen Torch posted the same!

Users who are viewing this thread