Reda suffers another injury setback !!!!! (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Yes , we need to release and free up the wages , its no good having a player on the books like this , reda anderton

stupot07

Reda's made just 15 appearances out of a possible 31 games we've played so far this season. Don't think he will be triggering the option of a second year's contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

junglej13

The guys professionalism stinks. His interview he gave to the Telegraph about the incident after the cup game served only to try and undermine Pressley. Thinks hes bigger than the club. Get rid.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
..... and yet having played only half the games is still top scorer...... not bad for a defender! :thinking about:

the worrying thing is we all knew he was injury prone before he came here and yet we still bought him to build a team around

glancy89

I hate to say this but i think we need to terminate his contract and use his wages on someone who is fit at least 80% of the season unlike Reda who disrupts the squad by being in and out. Good player....not reliable!

skybluebeduff

1-3mm-1-5mm-1-8mm-2mm-Clear-Color-Sheet-Glass-with-ISO.jpg

Reda sunbathing...
Glass back.

LB87ccfc

Constantly injury prone at Wednesday, something does not sound right here at all, time to let him go and bring in someone who wants to play

HighfieldRoader

His Twitter feed is now full of nostalgia of his time at Sheffield Wednesday (with photos), not a word about CCFC. Obviously doesn't want to be here, get rid.

shy_tall_knight

His physique is not suitable to football, that amount of bulk to move up and down a pitch will have an impact on his legs etc.., clearly has an impact from set pieces as difficult to stop given the right service but can't risk having players with well known injury problems

mark82

People making assumptions he doesn't want to be here and saying get rid. It may not even be true. Give the guy a chance, he's been our best player when on the pitch. No wonder we never keep anyone with fans like this. Ffs.

mark82

Having said what I have above, we had a day in hospitality over the Xmas period (was a present) and he was the only player that refused to get off his arsenal and sign autographs for the kids.

torchomatic

He wasn't at the JSB party either.

Users who are viewing this thread