Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Ah balls. Always the way with Rockstar, at least they tend to be worth the wait.
 
Never played the first, wish I had but I only game on the PC. That said, RDR2 is supposed to be coming to the PC, hopefully through steam :).
 
Only two weeks, shit. That crept up nice and fast
 
Looking forward to this one! Will have to wait for Christmas
 
What edition is everyone going for?
 
Nah nor me, I would download if it wasn’t ridiculously expensive
 
Yeah, its usually cheaper to buy from Tesco than Download :(
Nah nor me, I would download if it wasn’t ridiculously expensive

I think all games are way to expensive these days! £60 for a game. £40 used to expensive a couple of years ago. It's get ridiculous. Haven't bought a new game in 2 years now.
 
I think all games are way to expensive these days! £60 for a game. £40 used to expensive a couple of years ago. It's get ridiculous. Haven't bought a new game in 2 years now.
Never paid 60 for a game personally even for a new release. Unless it’s a must have game (this is one!) then I would usually wait until they become cheaper
 
If you buy a physical copy you can sell it on afterwards too so you don't end up paying too much.
 
If you buy a physical copy you can sell it on afterwards too so you don't end up paying too much.

That's a really good idea to be fair.

How much do Game etc give you for cellophane wrapped games?
 
I always buy physical copies with the intention of just trading them in or selling them but never get round to it. Then when I realise they aren't worth anything :(
 
I don't tend to buy games new (I might with this though) just pick them up off eBay and when I've played them sell them back on eBay. Sometimes I even make a quid or two for my trouble.

I paid £20 for Assassins Creed Origins a few weeks ago and the cheapest one on there is £19.79 at the minute so even with fees I'll only end up having paid about £3 for it all in all.
 
The fact games are still around the £40-50 mark is surprising considering that's how much they were asking for SNES games 25 years ago. Street Fighter 2 Turbo special edition, £65 Christmas present. All you got was a tin case and a pin badge, what the hell
 
when I had a Xbox 360 I used to hire games via Netflix (not sure if they still do it or not?) but It was great, you get 2 per month of your choice (depending on stock) then you didn't shell out games plus you get to play more of the games that you wouldn't actually buy.
 
Am gutted, the bundle for the Xbox One X I was going to get close to Christmas has changed. It had both Forzas, Assassins Creed and FIFA but can't find it now :(

Was just going to get this as an additional game to go with it.
 
Everywhere will be.

After all this hype for 2 years, I need to wait til payday to buy it :eggonface::facepalm:

I need to wait until Christmas day!
giphy.gif
 
With my download speeds and the fact you have to basically rip a whole disc to the hard drive when installing, if it comes tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to get started on it by November.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom